Day Out 2

Only Just Best Friends?

We were all having fun when it suddenly rained. We quit playing and hurriedly ran towards a nearby cafe. There, we settled comfortably. A waiter then came to take our orders.

" What would you like, Jaehee? " Changmin asked.

" Hmm.. a cup of hot chocolate would be fine in this rainy weather! " I replied and beamed.

" Mm ok. A cup of hot chocolate for her and for me.. I would like a cup of Mocha please. " Changmin told the waiter. 

" What about the rest of you? " Changmin continued.

" I would like a cup of hot chocolate too please! " Kai smiled at the waiter.

" YOU NEED TO DRINK SOMETHING WHITE! YOU ARE DRINKING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE SO YOU ARE SO TANNED! " Sehun suddenly exclaimed. The rest of us laughed as Kai blushed before giving Sehun a light smack on the arm. The rest then continued ordering. 

 

The drinks soon arrived shortly as everyone drank in silence accompanied by slight chatters occasionally. 

" This is getting too awkward guys. Let's talk more. How about we play a game of 'Truth or Dare'? " Leeteuk suggested. The rest of us looked at each other before nodding. Leeteuk smiled.

" Leeteuk will go first since he's the oldest! " Evil maknae Kyuhyun spoke. Everyone nodded and laughed.

" Finefine! Erm.. I pick truth! " Leeteuk said.

" Hmm.. ok.. so.. which girl do you like the most amongst all the SM girls present here? " Eunhyuk asked. 

" Errr.. Sooyoung. " Leeteuk answered before looking down, face blushing like mad. Sooyoung looked surprised and rather shy after hearing his answer. She bowed and thanked him. Everyone 'ooh-ed' and 'ahhh-ed', teasing Leeteuk. 

" Okok.. Enough with the teasing. Leeteuk, choose someone else to go next. " Minho said. 

" The honor goes to my favourite hoobae who will be debuting tomorrow. " Leeteuk pointed at me while grinning. 

" Ohh erm.. haha.. thanks? Well then.. I pick dare! " I said confidently. I was quite a brave girl, aren't I? But I soon regretted my decision as the dare given by Leeteuk was quite.. erm.. shocking for a 18 year old like me. 

" Kiss a guy of your choice for 1 minute. " Leeteuk grinned with a smile alike of Cheshire.

" WHAT?! CAN I CHANGE IT TO TRUTH THEN? " I answered, eyes wide.

" Sure. Then you would have to tell us who is your favourite guy here. " Leeteuk said with a cheeky laugh. Aish... I can not tell the truth. The whole of SM would know about my feelings for Changmin and it would be awkward for me and Changmin whenever we meet. Sigh.. I guess I have to do the dare.

" Fine. The dare it is. " Everyone's eyes lit up as they waited in anticipation as to who I would kiss. I scanned the table. The girls are out for sure. SHINee? Super Junior? Nope. I don't really know them. That leaves me with Changmin, Yunho and EXO. Kiss Changmin and Yunho? How about I go knock against the wall instead? It would be too awkward! So.. EXO? Hm... I did get a lot closer to Kai today.. Oh wells. Here goes nothing! I stood up and headed my way towards Kai. Everyone's eyes followed me as I stopped in front of Kai. I bent down and placed my lips on his. Everyone gasped. Kai was stunned and took a few seconds before responding to it. I have to admit, his lips felt really soft and sweet.

 

Just like that, a minute of lip-to-lip contact with Kai ended. It felt a little sad when his warm lips left mine and I guess it was unfortunately evident. 

" Aww, don't be sad sweetie. We can always do it again if you want. " Kai said as he winked. 

" YAH! " I blushed and punched him as he pretended to be in pain. Everyone laughed before Leeteuk spoke.

" Wow Jaehee. That was really unexpected. " Leeteuk laughed in disbelief.

" What? You said to kiss a guy of my choice. How is that unexpected? " I looked at him questioningly. 

" Yeah.. I did say kiss a guy of your choice but I never said on the lips. I sincerely thought pf just a cheek kiss but wow. You sure surprised me. " Leeteuk exclaimed. I blushed harder at this point while looking at Changmin and Yunho, hoping to get support from them. Unfortunately, they were laughing too but there was this glint of sadness and anger in their eyes. Maybe I was just imagining things so I shook the thought off. The game continued with Kai doing a y dance, Sehun acting like a baby, Eunhyuk spilling his most embarrassing secret and etc.

 

The day soon came to an end with the sun setting in a perfect shade of orange. Everyone bid farewell as we all went back home. Changmin and Yunho were really quiet when we got home. As we sat on the couch, watching the newest episode of our favourite k-variety show, Running Man, I decided to ask them what was wrong. Yunho turned off the television as he and Changmin faced me. 

" Listen Jaehee. We are not pissed at you but please. Refrain from kissing other guys, ok? " Changmin said, voice soft. Yunho nodded. I did not understand what was going on but I still nodded and agreed to what he said. With that, the three of us went to bed, excited for tomorrow.

 

~~~

YAY. HELLO GUYS. I AM BACK! /gets thrown at with fruits/ okok.. im sorry I took almost a year to update. I love you all still, ok? hehe

Anyway, I created a new story for Kai and DO. Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/554646