1 week left

Only Just Best Friends?

How's my new edited picture? ~.~

 

I cannot believe. Just one week left. 7 days left. 168 hours left. Left to what you may ask. Our official debut. Yes. Just 1 week left before DBSK debuts. And solo artist Jaehee too. 

I woke up and realised I had broken out in cold sweat when I was sleeping. I was just too pressurized about our upcoming debut. The day when SM officially introduces us to the world. I was excited and nervous. I wonder how the boys felt about this too. Speaking of the boys, I wonder if they have woken up too. I opened the door slightly and saw the beloved Food Monster and Leader standing at the wall, marking something on the calender. I crept up to them and gave them a shock. They literally jumped backwards before laughing along with me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked with curiosity. " We were marking the number of days left before our official debut. " Changmin exclaimed. "You guys are excited too? But arent you guys nervous?" I asked, worry evident in my voice. "Maybe. But that wouldnt be a good reason to hinder our performance. Besides, I believe with practice, things wouldnt be that bad." Yunho stated. Changmin nodded. I just shrugged. But Yunho did have a point there. " Come on, don't worry about it so much. Let's get to the dance studio and start practising. Meet back here in 15 minutes. ok?" Yunho commanded. Changmin and I saluted him before running to our rooms to wash up.

When we reached the dance studio, Super Junior had just finished their practicing. "YAAA!!! JAEHEE AHH!! HELP! The rest of them keep bullying me..." Kyuhyun exclaimed. "Yahh... oppas... do you think maknaes are really easy to bully?" I teasingly chided them. "But Kyuhyun kept tying our shoelaces together while we rested." Leeteuk protested with a pout. "YAH! Oppa! Why didnt you tell me that part?" I questioned Kyuhyun. "hehe..." Kyuhyun giggled. I "handed" Kyuhyun back to the SJ oppas as they agreed to punish their maknae back in the dorms. I just laughed. Changmin oppa, Yunho oppa and I then proceeded into the dance studio. There, we danced our hearts out. Every 2 hours or so, I would get extremely tired. So, Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa would always pretend to be tired and rest with me just to not make me feel bad for hindering our progress. But it was obvious that they were not tired at all. That was what made me feel bad. So, I try to minimize the resting time so that we can dance and practise more. So, in the end, we perfected our dance flawlessly.

It was around 5pm in the evening. So, we decided to call it a day and have dinner nearby. As we entered, I could feel stares burning through me. "Isnt that TVXQ?" "I heard they are debuting in 1 weeks time" " Wow.. they are so pretty and handsome" "Should we get an autograph while its still possible" Murmurs could be heard as we sat down. I could feel myself getting captured on phones, causing me to shuffle in my seat. There were even a group of students who came up to us and asked for an autograph. I smiled to tjem slightly as they did a "hwaiting!" to us before leaving after getting the autographs. "We can leave if you want" Yunho stated. I shook my hands and said that it was fine before continuing my meal. They looked at each other and shrugged. I breathed in deeply as we came out of the restaurant. Changmin and Yunho just laughed at my action. With that, we drove home. "Goodnight oppas!" I shouted as we finished washing up. "Goodnight Jaehee!" They shouted back. We closed our doors as we went to sleep.