The Audition

Only Just Best Friends?

Months flew by when I was with Yunho and Changmin. U know what they say... Time flies when you are having fun. Anyway, I got over the grief of losing Sulli and Rachel as my "friends". I just concentrated on the good things that were happening- having my family and my two best friends. But we all agreed that we were having a little TOO MUCH fun just fooling around.

One day, when me, Changmin and Yunho were walking home together, we noticed a piece of flyer that was crumpled and thrown on the floor. Out of curiosity, I picked it up and skimmed through the details. The two boys peeped at the flyer, chins resting on each of my shoulders. I blushed before faking a slight cough. We were close but not yet used to the skinships. "Ahh... Bianeyo.." They mumbled before blushing as well. A few seconds later, the three of us chuckled at our awkwardness. "So what does it say?" Changmin asked, all hyper. "Hmmm... It says here that it's the annual SM Auditions. And it also says here that we need to perform a talent such as singing or dancing." I explained as my fingers followed the words as I read. "Ahhh... I can dance." Yunho exclaimed, showing off some dance moves. "And I can sing!" Changmin exclaimed as he managed to pull off a few high notes. I just stared at the ground, feeling disappointed. "Wae? Why u look so unhappy?" Yunho asked,his smile faded. "I... I cant dance or... Sing..." I confessed. "Kenchana... We can teach you. Thats what friends are for!" Changmin coaxed. Yunho nodded. "Hmmm... I guess so... Thanks. " I beamed as I hugged them both. They just hugged me back. For the next few days, they taught me how do dance and sing.

A few days passed and today was the day of the SM Annual Auditions. I woke up extra early to doll up. I wore a plain white tee before putting on another layer of blue striped shirt and a pair of high waist shorts that complemented my shirt. As for my hair, I let it flow down my back, curling at all the perfect spots. I slipped on a pair of sports shoes for easier dancing and comfort.

"Bye mum! Bye dad! " I shouted before slamming the front door in excitement. I glanced at my watch. "10.45am" Hmmm... Still 15mins left before meeting Changmin and Yunho at the park that was a 5 minutes walk away from here. Oh well... Better to be early than late. But it looks like I wasnt the only one with this mindset. Because, by the time i reached the park, Yunho and Changmin walked in the the same time too.. I glanced at my watch. "10.50" Oh well. We linked arms as we walked to SME Building for the audition.

My palms sweated a lot as our number drew closer and closer. Yunho and Changmin had decided to dance and sing respectively. Obviously. I on the other hand was going to sing before dancing. Hopefully, all our practice would pay off. Finally, it was our turn.

( Idk abt process so... Fast forward.....)

After all the people had auditioned, the staff announced the few lucky future SM trainees.. I crossed my fingers as I listened. "Choi Siwon. Lee Hyukjae. Kim Hyoyeon. Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. Krystal Jung Soo Jung. Song Qian. And the final four are..."

How was it? Sorry for such a late update. Shall post another one later in the night. But nt midnight xD

<3~~