6 Days Left

Only Just Best Friends?

I woke up with sweat all over my head. I had dreamt about me committing a mistake on stage and getting thrown things at by the audience. I looked at my pillow as I realised it was drenched with sweat and tears.

6 days left. This debuting pressure is getting to me. I entered the washroom as I stared at my own reflection. My eyes were puffy and I looked pale. After washing up and bathing, I changed into a new set of clean clothes.

I walked into the kitchen only to find no one there. I sighed as I felt so lonely. I decided to try and make a good American breakfast. I fried 3 eggs, 6 sausages and some brocoli. I jumped at the sudden touch as a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Morning Jaehee baby." Changmin drowsily greeted me.

"Morning oppa." I greeted back. When he withdrew his arms, I felt a sense of warmth leaving me. How I longed for his arms to wrap around me like this. I shook my head as I attempted to shake the idea out of my head. What was I thinking?

"Are you alright? You look pale Jaehee-ah" Changmin asked with concern. I nodded as I gave him a smile.

"Probably just the usual. You know... pre-debut fears..." I replied. Suddenly, we heard someone else.

" What's going on? " Yunho's voice boomed.

"Nothing." Changmin and I said at the same time, leading to a suspicious Yunho. 

 

I woke up to the aroma of... FOOD!!! I quietly creeped out of my room. I saw Jaehee cooking in the background. She looked so beautiful. I sneaked up behind her to give her a backhug. When I came in contect with her, my heart thumped wildly. 

"Morning Jaehee baby" I .

"Morning oppa" she greeted back. Her angelic voice rang in my ears. Realising that we were in an awkward position, I released her. As I released her, I felt like a little boy who got deprived of his teddy bear. 

Jaehee suddenly shook her head. I started to panic. Did I squeeze her too hard?

" Are you alright? You look pale Jaehee-ah" I asked, feeling panicky. She nodded and gave me a smile. I felt a little less worried but I was still cautious.

"Probably just the usual. You know... pre-debut fears..." Jaehee managed to explain.  Suddenly, Yunho hyung's voice could be heard.

" What's going on? " his voice boomed.

"Nothing." Jaehee and I said at the same time, leading to Yunho raising an eyebrow in suspicion. 

***

I cannot update often now cos exams is next week. So here's a short update. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

So... Jaehee and Changmin...? Subscribe to find out more^^ And do leave a comment :D