What is this Feeling

Only Just Best Friends?

Piang! The loud sound awoke me from my deep slumber. I rubbed my blurry eyes as I changed clothes and brushed my teeth and hair before checking myself in the mirror and heading out of my bedroom. Yunho also walked out of his room too. We both exchanged glances as we nodded and grabbed the nearby umbrellas. We stealthily headed towards the kitchen, trying not to make a sound as we got nearer and nearer to the "burglar". As we hid behind the wall near the kitchen, Yunho and I signaled with our hands and at the count of 3, we jumped out and pointed our umbrellas at the handsome burglar by the name of Changmin, who jumped and spilt the milk he was holding. "Yah! What are u doing?" The 3 of us shouted at the same time. "I was trying to have a glass of milk but the glass dropped. When I finished,u guys just abruptly and frightened me,spilling my precious milk. Yunho and I formed the 'O' mouth as we apologised. "We thought you were a burglar. " I sheepishly laughed. Changmin chuckled. I decided to make breakfast to serve as an apology. I got to work.

Changmin's POV

Jaehee was standing in the kitchen, making breakfast for hyung and I. Her backview was just so amazing. Even when she was just wearing a plain tee and shorts. The backview of her was just like those of an angel's. Luckily,Yunho hyung was busy reading his morning papers that he didnt realise I was admiring Jaehee. I sneakily walked towards Jaehee just as she was finishing cleaning. I hugged her from behind. My heart fluttered as she pecked my cheeks and went to place the pancakes on the table. I grinned as I skipped towards the table and ate. It was delicious.

After breakfast, we changed out of our clothes and headed to the practice room for the first time to meet up with our staffs like the choreographer, hair stylist and etc. At the practice room, we introduced ourselves to the staffs and vice-versa. We then started to choreographise the dance moves and also discussed the song's theme, title and lyrics. In the end, we decided on the title "My Forbidden Love For You". The mv of the song is a situation of a guy,me, falling in love with someone,Jaehee, when I couldnt. The whole theme is kind of like Romeo and Juliet. For the dance, it was something that gave off the vibes of pure yet sad to fit our debut image and also the song's feel.

When we reached home, it was already 9pm. We decided to sleep as we were so exhausted. Before sleeping, Yunho and I kissed Jaehee on the cheeks and so did Jaehee. I knew it was nothing much but still... My heart thumped fast and butterflies were in my stomach every time Jaehee kissed me. That night, I couldnt sleep. I kept tossing and turning in my bed. I touched my lips. I couldnt be falling for Jaehee, could I? Or is it just because of the effects that Im now living with a girl who is not my family? Just what is this feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : How is it? Subscribe and comment!!~

<3~~