Feeling of Betrayal

Only Just Best Friends?

OMG... so just realised that I had so many errors in prev. chapter. So sorry abt that

I saw Yunho rushing into the washroom I was in.

"Where were you, Jaehee? Minnie and I have been looking everywhere for you. They are starting to move off to throw a welcome party our new pretty junior." Yunho blushed while saying the last few words. Did he just say pretty?! Did he just blushed?! My anger started boiling fast within me. Just then, Yunho realised the shattered mirrors and your profusely bleeding hand.

"O my gosh, Jaehee! What happened to your hand? " Yunho finally asked.

" OH IM SURE ITS NOTHING. ITS ONLY A SMALL CASE OF ME ABT TO DIE AND ALL U CAN THINK OF IS OUR PRETTY JUNIOR. FINE! GO NOW! GO!" I hollered before pushing him with my unwounded hand, leaving him stumped. Changmin suddenly appeared n noticed my hand.

"Omg. We are getting you to the clinic RIGHT NOW." Changmin gasped.

After having a thorough check up, the doctor confirmed that I had no serious injuries. We thanked the doctor as we started walking back to our dorm, which was about 1km away. Walking halfway, I suddenly felt sleepy.

"Oppa... im tired so I was wondering if you could give me a... " I couldnt bring myself to say that last word. So I just waved my hands, signaling that it was nothing. But as if Changmin could read my mind, he bent down for me to hop on. I hesitated before thanking him n hopping on. Soon, I fell asleep on my comforting friend.

"Yah... Jaehee ah... we're back." Changmin whispered. I yawned sleepily before slowly getting down from him.

"Gomawo oppa. But dont you want to be at the welcoming party? I mean like, she is v.pretty.." I questioned him with a aching heart, afraid of his answer. He lightly pushed my head.

"Yah. Are you crazy? You are hurt and u expect me to still think of that stupid party? And no! she is not pretty. You are the prettiest." Changmin growled before blushing at his last sentence. I blushed too. But nevertheless, I felt so touched that I started tearing and rushing into Changmin's embrace. Changmin was at first shocked but he slowly wrapped his arms around me as I began to cry. He asked me what was wrong so I told him what happened from what Sumi did to me to what Yunho and I said. Changmin suddenly felt angered but I quickly calmed him down by his back.

"Its ok oppa. But plese dont tell him about what happened abt Sumi, ok?" I pleaded. Changmin reluctantly nodded and I hugged him even tighter. Sometimes I wondered why I deserved such a good friend like him.

How was it? :P sorry for not updating.

Do subscribe and comment! no silent readers, arra?! keke~

kamsahamnida~ ♡~~