The Groups and Dorms

Only Just Best Friends?

The final four are... "Choi Jaehee. Jung Yunho. Shim Changmin and-" The three of us were so happy that we started hugging each other and cried in joy. The staff then faked a cough. We released each other. She then continued," The last future trainee is Sulli Choi Jinri." The others who were not chosen, walked out of the room groaning. Changmin, Yunho and I widened our eyes in shock. Sulli?! I turned around and saw the familiar figure, looking super duper elated. The three of us started approaching her. She saw us and quickly hung her head in shame. "I-" Sulli and I began at the same time. "You go first." I said, trying hard not to bite her. "Im sorry... I just didnt know what to do. Those older seniors threatened to bully us forever as long as they are in school. Unless... Rachel and I splashed water on you because they were jealous that u hung out with the two kingkas..." Sulli explained, on the verge of tears. My eyes softened as I comprehended the whole situation. To think I misunderstood them. "Still friends?" I extended my eyes. "If u still want to." Sulli said, eyes twinkling. We hugged each other to show we patched up. Yunho and Changmin just smiled.

Afterwards, a different staff came in. The ten of us quickly quietened down. She pointed at two boys, who I presumed were Siwon and Hyukjae, and said, " You two will debut under the name of Super Junior. " The two boys bowed to each other and shook hands. The staff then continued, " You two will be debuting under the name of Girls Generation a.k.a SNSD " while pointing at the two girls who I presumed were Jessica and Hyoyeon. They awkwardly bowed and shook hands. "Jessica's sister, Krystal, Sulli and Song Qian will debut under the name of F(x) " The staff said. The three of them smiled and bowed, shaking hands. I congratulated Sulli. She smiled. "Yunho and Changmin will debut under the name of TVXQ." Changmin and Yunho pretended to bow and shake hands, acting like strangers. This caused Sulli, me, Changmin and Yunho to roar in laughter. The other people looked at us, thinking we went coo-coo. We stopped laughing. "Ehmmm... As for you, Jaehee.. We decided to..." My heart palpitated as I listened to every word closely. "Let you debut as a solo artist. But... You would also be a third member of TVXQ... Is that ok with you?" The staff nervously looked at me. I get to debut as a solo artist and yet I can still spend time with Yunho and Changmin! How awesome?! "Yes. Im absolutely fine with that." I managed to reply. "Wonderful. Now go home and pack your luggages and prepare to move into your dorms tomorrow. We will meet back here at 12 noon back here tomorrow with your luggages. " The staff announced before walking out of the room. As soon as she left, everyone started mumbling and mingled with their new members. "OMG..." Changmin, Yunho and I gasped. "You get to debut as a solo artist.." Changmin exclaimed. "And yet be with us always!" Yunho finished his sentence. "IKR!!!" I squealed, pulling them into a tight hug before we decided to walk home.

That night, due to my excitement, I spent almost half an hour blabbering incoherent sentences to my family about the successful audition. They congratulated me and asked me to go pack and rest early. I did as I was told. I hurried up the stairs, almost tripping over a few, before slamming the door behind me in my bedroom. I decided to take all sorts of different clothes for different occasions-casual,semi-formal,formal,etc. Also, not forgetting my undergarments and sanitaries. I finished packing and got to sleep soon.

The next day, I woke up and stared at the clock. 10am.. I decided to wake up and prepare myself. I took a shower and dressed myself. Looking into the mirror, I said to myself, "Today will be the day where things start to change." But the change later on, wasnt exactly my definition of 'change'...

At 11.45am, Yunho, Changmin and I met up and walked to the SM building together. F(x) and Super Junior were already there. "Annyeong Jaehee." Sulli smiled. "Annyeong Sulli unnie." I beamed. We waited for the rest of the other groups to arrive.

At exactly 12 noon, just like what the staff had said, she arrived. "Alright everyone. I will assign you to your dorms." She announced. She started handing out the keys to every group and also the directions and address to get there. Finally, she came to the three of us. "TVXQ, you will be staying at XXX and heres the keys and directions." She said before turning to walk off. Sulli looked at the address and said," Hey! Thats a few floors above us!" She exclaimed. I felt confused. Why wasnt I given a dorm? "Ermm... Excuse me... " I managed to say. The staff turned around and said," Yes?" "Ermm... I dont have a dorm..." I said. "What do you mean? Dont you know? You are a part of TVXQ and you will be sharing the dorm with the two boys! Get used to the fact that you are included whenever TVXQ is mentioned." She stated in a as-a-matter-of-fact way. What?! I was sharing a dorm with two boys? Even if they were my best friends, it doesnt change the fact that I am a girl! Changmin, Sulli and Yunho looked equally shocked to know what happened. This is definitely not what I meant by things were going to change...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Comment and subscribe!(;

<3~~~