I hate her, I hate her

Only Just Best Friends?

< Big thanks to my new subscriber- @orangefe91498>

 

"Im sorry Jaehee, but I hope you will understand. " Changmin whispered before pulling me off him. My eyes trailed him as he walked his way towards Yunho. The next thing that happened made my eyes dilate in horror. 

"YAH! TO THINK I TREATED YOU AS A BROTHER! U BETRAYED JAEHEE! U BETRAYED US! OUR TRUST! " Changmin bellowed.

"I...Sumi...not...aish..." Yunho tried to explain but failed as he stuttered continuously.

" CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?!" Changmin started strangling Yunho as the older started choking.

Therefore, they started wrestling. Sumi just stood in a corner and watched this continue. I was afraid of them hitting me if I got involved. But my friends' lives are at stake. So, I mustered all my courage and stepped forth to stop their fight before someone died.

" YAH!!! STOP FIGHTING! " I was on the verge of tears while screaming. They paused and looked at me for a few seconds before continuing again. Only this time, it got worse. Yunho had grabbed a nearby glass bottle and threatened to smash it in Changmin's head if he didnt release him. He started swinging it in the air as Changmin's grip just tightened. I ran towards both of them just as Yunho swang the bottle at Changmin.

-Authors POV-

PIANG! Yunho stood up, hands trembling. Surprisingly, Sumi was shocked too. And the last person standing up was... Changmin? That means... You laid on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood. 

"YOU IDIOT!!! LOOK WHAT U DONE!" Changmin screeched as tears trickled down his precious face. Yunho just stood there stumped. Sumi quickly ran away. Whereas Changmin started to dial for an ambulance and kept talking to you even though you were unconscious. 

-At The Hospital-

"Nurse, Is she gonna be alright?" Changmin shook the nurse. The nurse placed a reassuring hand on Changmin's shoulders and nodded. Changmin then heaved a sigh of relief. Yunho quickly apologised to Changmin and explained the whole truth. Changmin just grinned and hugged his hyung. A few moments later, they both entered your ward quietly, trying hard not to disturb you. Changmin and Yunho your hair and face affectionately before taking turns to kiss you on your forehead. You slowly opened your eyes and sat up.

-Your POV-

I felt skinship at my forehead as my eyes slowly opened and they tried adjusting to the surroundings. Groggily, I sat up and realised my two best friends with  me. Looking to my left, I smiled at Changmin warmly to reassure him that I was fine as worry was written all over his face. I looked to my right as I sniffed. Yunho just carressed my face. I retreated, leaving his hands hanging there in an awkward manner. He felt embarrassed as his placed his hands back by his sides. 

"Jaehee yah... kwenchana... it was all a misunderstanding." Changmin explained the whole situation to me. 

"Jinjja?!" I stopped sniffling as my eyes twinkled and I hugged them both. They excused themselves as they had to go back to practice. We waved goodbye as they left. After a while, there was a knock on the door. I giggled as I thought it was Yunho and Changmin again.

"Hey. Back so soon? Missed me?" I laughed as I looked at the person who just entered. I froze and my expression darkened. 

"Hey. Just wanted to tell you. I am gonna take your place soon while u are in the hospital. " Sumi said. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth,

"Oh yeah? Well, I dont think that would happen." I smirked. Just then, two other people tip-toed in. Sulli and Rachel. I stared at them wide-eyed.

"Sulli unnie? Rachel?" I gaped.

"Yea.. like I would fall for that. True. Sulli unnie is my favourite senior but i dont know who Rachel is. Either way, I aint that dumb to fall for your tricks" Sumi glared. A small tap landed on her shoulders. She turned around pissed, obviously irritated by the fact that someone was disturbing her while she was lecturing me. She opened her eyes wide as she cursed at me before leaving. AGAIN. 

"Yah! U ok?" Sulli and Rachel asked in unison. I giggled at them as I nodded my head before giving each of them a hug. 

"What happened?" Sulli questioned with a worried look. Rachel just nodded to approve of her question.

"Well Rachel, Sulli unnie...It's like this..." I explained ... ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it? Give me a few comments or two, ok?^^ I dun mind new subscribers too... kekeke~ 

<3 ~~