Beach Day

Only Just Best Friends?

When I woke up, I was greeted by two pairs of eyes staring at me. They soon started to turn into eyesmiles. I stared at the two faces weirdly. I quickly sat up and looked under the blankets to ensure nothing "funny" had happened. "YAH! CHOI JAEHAEE! WHO DO U TAKE US FOR?! " Changmin and Yunho exploded while gently knocking my head. I grinned sheepishly as I apologised immediately. They laughed as Yunho suggested "Ya.. how about we go to the beach? Its beautiful at this time of the day. And it's healthy for our baby too. Since she just got out of the hospital." "YA. Who's your baby?" I giggled. "YOU! " Changmin teased. " Oh. Ok. DADDIES." I rebutted. The three of us burst out laughing. "OK. That shall be our nicknames for each other." Changmin grinned. We nodded.

We then got out of bed as we went to our respective rooms to wash up and get dressed. Yunho and Changmin were wearing  loose shirts and jeans. As for me? I was wearing a floral dress. " WOW.. Looking good... daddies... I mean boys..." I complimented them (kinda). "Not bad too.. baby" Yunho smiled. I just smileds back. "Wa... our baby is growing up pretty... " Changmin laughed. " Kamsahamnida appa." I bowed teasingly before giggling. With that, we were ready to head out. Almost. "Here. Put this straw hat on." Changmin exclaimed as he placed it on my head. I turned and saw that both Yunho and Changmin had a pair of shades on. I was confused. "Wae?" I had a questioning look on my face. "You know how fast SM news spreads. People might know about us already before our debut. Who knows if we might get attacked by our future fans?" Yunho said seriously.Changmin and I nodded in approval as we ensured our accessories were properly covering us before stepping out of our dorm. 

I breathed in deep as I exhaled. The air by the beach was really fresh. We started building sandcastles, playing and running around the beach just like what you would see in the movies. But just then... a strong gust of wind blew my straw hat off of me. Suddenly, a ear-piercing scream burst my eardrums. "KYAAA~~! Isn't that Jaehee?! Then those two guys would be Yunho and Changmin!!! " I turned in the direction of the scream as I saw a couple of fangirls coming in our direction, followed by a few more behind after realising who we are. I stood rooted to the ground. But Yinho and Changmin reacted fast. They grabbed my straw hat, placed it on my head and dragged me away before I could comprehend what was happening. I started running after a few pulls but I looked back occasionally. Seeing that they were getting closer, I ran faster. Even faster than my two oppas. They grew wide-eyed as they saw me outrun them.

We panted when we found a safe location to stop and rest,"Woah.. u sure can run.." Yunho gasped.Changmin nodded in agreement. " Of course. I was a 400m tracker previously." I boasted. They ruffled my hair before we headed home, not wanting anymore of this kind of "excitement" for the day. Today's outing sure was a fun one. And I am really thankful for what they have done for me today, even though it may not seem much to you. I feel blissed to have have two "brothers" as my groupmates :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Do comment, ok? ^^