5 Days Left (2)

Only Just Best Friends?

YAY. New subbie^^ Thank you for all of your support. Not unsubscribing even though I cant update often means a lot to me. Thank you T^T Each and everyone of u...

" 3... 2... 1... You can remove your blindfolds now " Yunho instructed. We did as we were told and wow... what we saw was amazing...

It turns out Yunho had brought us to a small villa by the seaside. 

"This is my home." Yunho beamed. Changmin and I opened our mouth in awe. The villa wasnt small at all! By the looks of it, it could fit 10 people!

"Kajja! " Yunho shouted as he dragged my hand and I grabbed Changmin's. 

" Welcome home Master Jung. Your family is waiting for you and your friends in the living room. " A butler greeeted us. I waved at him as he smiled back.

" Umma! Appa! Unnie! " Yunho bellowed as he flung his arms around his whole family. Changmin and I just stoned there awkwardly.

" Oh.. look dear... that must be Changmin and Jaehee " Mrs Jung told Mr Jung. They gave us a warm smile and a firm handshake as we returned them whatever they gave. After all the greeting, Yunho's mum suggested we stay here for the next 4 days. Changmin and I bashfully agreed.Yunho then showed us up to our rooms. My room was located in the middle of Yunho's and Changmin's room. They insisted that I stay in between them so that at least one of them would always be there beside me whenever I need help. Changmin and I entered our new temporary rooms. I gasped in awe as I saw how nicely decorated my room was. It was painted pink everywhere. My favourite colour. The walls were full of pictures of me, Changmin and Yunho. The bed was really comfy with it beibg sift and bouncy. I giggled as I saw what was under the bed. It was oppa's family dog, Taepung!^^ kyaa! XD I sat on the floor as I extended my arms to welcone it. Slowly but moving, the shivering Taepung inched its way towards me. When it finally crawled out from under the bed, it stuck out its tongue, wagged its tail and leaped on me, causing me to tumble backwards as it was rather huge.

" I see you are having fun with our Taepung." Yunho chuckled. I beamed as I dragged him off to view Changmin's room, leaving Taepung to play with a rubber bone. I laughed out loud as I entered Changmin's room, only to see him zoning out while drooling. When I realised why, I laughed even louder, to the point of tearing. Yunho started chuckling too because of me and what he did to Changmin's room.

"What?" Changmin asked innocently. I waced my hands in front of me as I continued laughing. It turns out, Yunho decorated Changmin's room with the theme of FOOD. So thats why Changmin was drooling. The walls were full of pictures of food, his bed in the shape of a looooonnnnng bun (probably around 2m, considering the fact that Changmin's 1.9m ._.) and the walls around his bathroom door were painted to look like an open mouth.

"Great going Yunho oppa. Now your mum can never rest. Changmin oppa will always be asking her to cook because his mind will forever be cloused with good food thanks to you. " I pretended to chide Yunho. The three of us laughed while Changmin and I pretended to fight. Yunho broke us up and continued to tour us around.

 

Short update(: How was it? :D