Day Out

Only Just Best Friends?

As the fun days, our debut was coming soon. For these few days, Changmin and Yunho got to rest while I had to keep on going back to the recording studio and also photoshoots as I also had the additional job of becoming a solo artiste in addition to being part of TVXQ. I was out at 8am in the morning and back at almost 10pm in the night. Every time I got back to Yunho’s home, they would all already be asleep. So, it isn’t really hard to believe me if I told you that I did not know what the two guys were up to.

It was already the third night of this hectic schedule and it was finally the end of it. Tomorrow would be my free day before we debut on the day after tomorrow as I finished all preparations for my solo artiste debut. YAY! I excitedly skipped to the bathroom as I smiled while bathing and came out with a flowery scent, due to my flower-scented body shampoo.  I lit up a lavender-scented candle and read a romantic book as I drifted off to sleep…

I woke up as the birds chirped their melodious songs just outside my window. I stretched as I literally crawled out of bed, embracing a brand new day. Suddenly, the door flung open.

“YAH! You have 15 minutes to prepare yourself and meet us downstairs. Don’t forget to dress nicely.”  Changmin burst. I nodded lazily as his words went into my left ear and out of my right ear. Changmin then left the room.

“OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE MY TEDDY BEAR FOR TONIGHT~” Changmin sang as he disappeared down the hallway. You chuckled as his words still didn’t get processed in your brains. But when his words suddenly dawned on you, you widened your eyes and sprang into the bathroom to bathe and got out within 10 minutes in your bathrobe. You went to your walk-in wardrobe and pondered over what to wear. You then took out a pink dress that reached your mid thighs. You then selected a pink pair of earrings, a pink clutch and a pair of pink heels. I proved myself to be a pink-maniac, now haven’t I? I checked myself in the mirror one last time and I smiled. Not to praise myself, but I did look quite presentable.

I walked down the staircase as I joined Yunho and Changmin in the living room.  They stared at me in awe as I blushed and stared at the ground like it was the most interesting thing on Earth.

“So…where are we going? “ I broke the awkward silence. They stared at each other and laughed.

“Have you forgotten what special occasion today is?” Yunho spoke. I thought long and hard but I could not figure it out. Seeing my expression, Yunho enlightened me.

“You silly baby... Today’s your birthday! “Yunho laughed while Changmin knocked my head gently. My mouth formed a shape of an ‘O’ as realisation dawned upon me. Even I had forgotten my own birthday. WAIT. How did they know my birthday? I’ve never really shared when my birthday was. Seeing my confused look, they answered that they have their own ways of knowing things. Psychic… Anyways, they ushered me into the car as we buckled our seatbelts and drove off. I fell asleep in the backseat with Changmin unknowingly. 

When we arrived, I felt someone shaking my shoulders gently. I rubbed my eyes with my fists as I looked up at the person. It was Changmin. He smiled down at me shyly. Only then did I realise that I had been sleeping in his lap throughtout the whole car ride. I blushed furiously as I quickly got up and apologised. He merely ruffled my hair and said it was fine as we followed behind Yunho closely. 

"Ta-dah!" Yunho exclaimed as he led us to the back of the car to pick up our disguises. Yunho had sunshades, Changmin and I had big, nerdy glasses. And amazingly, if we didn't know each other, I don't think we would be able to tell who is who. I hooked hands with Changmin and Yunho as we linked hands, walking side by side into the amusement park. When we entered, my eyes widened as I saw the rest of our SM friends. 

'SURPRISE!' They shouted in unison. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I gave all my friends an eyesmile. 'Thank you. All of u' I thanked them with sincerity. They waved it off as they dragged me to the middle. A nearby staff readied himself in front of us as we were about to take a group photo.

' Hana, dul, set! ' The photographer shouted. I gave an wide smile to the camera while Yunho and Changmin hugged me. SNAP! The camera's flash went off as a perfect picture came out of the polaroid camera. I hurriedly jogged over and hugged the polaroid to my chest. Suddenly, an idol group called EXO, came and dragged me to one of the roller coasters while Yunho and Changmin tagged along, laughing behind. 

As we stepped into the roller coaster, I was situated beside two of the EXO members, Kai and Sehun, the two maknaes. The roller coaster jerked a little and we were in for the ride of our life. The roller coaster spun 360 degrees, flipped, and turned. I screamed in joy as I hugged the two manaes, alteranting who I hug with each upside down turn. Finally, the rollercoaster came to a halt as we alighted. Everyone laughed as we all felt giddy and held onto each other for support. I screeched as I lost my balance. But just when I thought I would have to go for plastic surgery because of a broken nose, two strong arms held me from falling. I looked up as I saw Kai smiling widely at me as he propped me up again.

' Kamsahamnida oppa' I thanked him as I blushed

' Anniyo... let's drop the formal language, shall we?' Kai beamed. I nodded as he started pinching my cheeks. I felt like as though someone was watching us. But then again, it was probably just me. So I decided to just ignore it. And so.. the day carried on until...

 

 

YAY! NEW SUBBIE AGAIN! And so sorry that I haven't updated for about a month >.< I will try to update weekly now, if not daily(;