Same Class

Only Just Best Friends?
I skipped to school, meeting my friend, Rachel,at the school gate as we embraced ourselves for a new School Year here at SM High as we took a step into the school compound.

The view was seriously breathtaking! Students of all grades were sitting or walking around chatting. Me and Rachel just couldn't keep our mouths closed as we gaped at the wonderful sight before us.

"Hi. Are you two new here? Im Sulli. Nice to meet you two. Let's be friends! Do u guys need help with what to do next?" A friendly senior girl questioned as she extended her hand. Both of us shyly shook it and gave her a small nod. Sulli just smiled. "Alrighty then. Next, let's go check which classes you have been assigned to." Sulli said as she lead us to the school's bulletin board. There was a huge list of classes and where the freshmans,like us, were assigned to. "So? What are your names?" Sulli asked, eyes still on the list. "Rachel""Jaehee" Rachel and I respectively said. Sulli's eyes widened as she heard my name. "Jaehee?! Jinjja?!" Sulli exclaimed a little too loud. I gave an uncertain nod, as though I myself was not too sure about my name.

Sulli shook me like crazy. "OH MY GOSH!! YOU ARE IN THE SAME CLASS AS THEM!!!" Sulli jumped around shouting. "Who?" I gave Sulli a confused look. "Changmin and Yunho! They are like the hottest guys that will be transferred here this year. They will definitely be the kingkas this year! And you are going to be in the same class as them!" Sulli said, voice a little hoarse from her previous screaming. "So what? They are just boys.. " I thought to myself. (Or so I thought.) "Yay!" I pretended to celebrate as Sulli and Rachel congratulated me. Well, this means I wont get to see Rachel other than break times.):

The three of us parted as we went to our respective classes. Nt even an hour of school, and I already made new friends. I smiled at the thought. When I entered my own classroom,there were not much students. The tables and chairs were all arranged in 3s so I decided to take a middle seat near the window at the back. I glanced outside the window while waiting for the seats each beside me to be taken up.

30 minutes passed by and all the students had filed in and taken a seat. Well almost all the students. I looked at my sides as the seats on both my sides were vacant. Oh well, guess I will have to be on my own from now on... I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher soon arrived. "Morning class. Im Ms Kim. We shall now begin class by intro-" The teacher's words were soon cut off by two handsome boys who were knocking at the door. "Sorry for being late." The two boys blushed and said. The teacher gestured for the both of them to take a seat as she continued talking. The two boys sat on each of my sides even though there were about... Ok... There were no seats left. Guess that's why they sat beside me. -.- One of the boy started talking to me. "Hi. Im Yunho. Whats yr name?" He asked with a smile while extending his hand. "Jaehee" I shook his hand while smiling back. "So this is Yunho... " I thought to myself until the other boy talked to me as well. "Heylo. Im Changmin. You?" Changmin beamed while shaking my hand. "Jaehee." I laughed at his cuteness. "So this is Changmin..." Once again I thought, until once again, my train of thoughts were interrupted by the teacher.

"Looks like almost everyone has finished self introduction. Except the three of you back there." Ms Kim pointed at us. "Im Jung Yunho but u can just call me Yunho. I love sports and dancing." Yunho coolly said. Ms Kim nodded and smiled. "Im Shim Changmin. But you can just call me Changmin. I love studying and singing." Changmin coolly said too. Ms Kim nodded and smiled approvingly while the other girls except me drooled at the presence of the god-like boys. Finally, it was my turn. All eyes were on me. I started to get nervous. I guess that was obvious as Yunho and Changmin gave me a reassuring squeeze on each of my sweaty hands. I took a deep breath and said. "Im Choi Jaehee. But u can just call me Jaehee. I love singing and dancing." I barely managed as I flopped back down. Phew.. Glad that was over. Changmin and Yunho smiled at me as we started talking as Ms Kim was uttering some nonsense about her grandmother story. We realised that the three of us were in all the same classes for this year. The three of us giggled as we were glad that we would have each other.

Well, I guess this lesson wasnt so bad, apart from the stares from girls who were jealous of me talking to Changmin and Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N. How was it? Is it bad?

Y so little subscribers and comments? ): Should I stop writing?/:

<3~~