New Friends Come and Old Friends Go

Only Just Best Friends?

The days flew past as Changmin, Yunho and I became the best of friends. The days spent with them were really awesome and I was having the time of my life with them.

One day, during lunch time... " Rachel ah! Sulli unnie!" I shouted to the two who were with their new friends. I saw that both their expressions changed after their friends told them something and handed them something which I could not make out as they were a distance away from us. Slowly and nervously, Sulli and Rachel approached us with something behind them. "Bianeyo Jaehee ah. We know you are happy with Yunho and Changmin. Much to the displeasure of our new friends. Therefore, we have to stop being your friend. It was really nice knowing you. And as parting gift... " Rachel sniffed as she and Sulli poured the buckets of freezing cold water on me before walking way to their new friends who were snickering and mocking me. Soon, the whole caféteria was filled with laughter and mockings. I just stared down at my drenched clothes and shivered as I fought back the tears that were threatening to fall from my face. Changmin and Yunho's eyes dilated in horror as they hurriedly rushed to my side.

"Shut up! Whoever continues laughing will no longer be in my good books! " Yunho threatened before rushing to me and Changmin. With that, the whole caféteria was in pin drop silence. "Gwenchana? " Yunho and Changmin asked in unison, voices full of worry and anger. No response. I was shivering too much. "I'm going to get them for doing this! " Changmin gritted his teeth and went heading towards the direction where Sulli, Rachel and their friends were leaving from. "Me too! " Yunho followed suit, voice raging in anger. I weakly shouted their names. They stopped in their tracks. I limply went in front of them and stretched out my hands, forming a human barrier. "Please don't. Just let it go. Jebal... Besides, I'm fine. I- " I whispered in a weak tone before falling into the arms of Changmin. Murmurs of whispering and the steps of Changmin and Yunho running with me in Changmin's arms was the last thing I could feel and hear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Comment and subscribe k?(:

<3~~~