Furniture Day

Only Just Best Friends?

Unknowingly, I snuggled more and more into Changmin, making more contact with him with wach nuggle. I mean like, hello? I was asleep. I cannot control and dont know what Im doing in real life. Just then, I felt something poking my neck. I was slowly waking up, still lying down on Changmin. I saw Changmin looking down at me before blushing and quickly looking away. I was confused. Just then, the same thing that was poking me poked me with even more force. I looked down at the spot under my neck. There was something sticking up from underneath his pants. Changmin found me staring at him and shouted, "Yah! What are u looking at?!" before running to the bathroom.

Waking up from the shouting, Yunho yawned and asked me what had just happened. "I was sleeping on Changmin oppa. Then I felt something underneath poking me. So I woke up and looked to see what it was. Then I realised something was poking from underneath his pants. He caught me looking, shouted and go bathroom. Why is he so angry?" I asked Yunho innocently. One thing about me is that I suddenly became completely pure overnight. Yunho chuckled and whispered that it was best to apologise abd give him a peck on his cheek. Being the naive me, I believed him and nodded. As soon as Changmin stepped out of the bathroom and apologised before giving him a peck on the cheeks. He blushed again. Yunho started laughing. I cocked my head in confusion. "Yah!!! Hyung!!! " Changmin exploded. Yunho stuck out his tongue. Changmin then smirked, getting an idea. Changmin then went to the kitchen. He returned with a banana. "Sit on Yunho leg, and this like a ice cream" Changmin's eyes twinkled as he handed me the banana. "If this would make oppa happy then, ok!" I beamed as Changmin oppa patted my head.

I walked towards Yunho as I sat on his lap, legs on each of his side as I faced him. He gulped. I started peeling off the skin of the banana before and it like what Changmin requested. "Jaehee ah... Quickly get... Down before i do... Something wrong..." Yunho's voice trembled. I looked at Changmin and he signaled a 'no' so I continued. In a flash, I was under Yunho. Yunho's face came closer. I just stared blankly at him and asked, "What are you doing?" Changmin quickly came to pull Yunho off me as he pulled me behind him. "Yah,Hyung!! It was just a prank! " He shouted at Yunho. " Are u ok?" he turned and faced me. I nodded. They stared at each other. "Stoppp... Bianeyo. My fault. Ok?" I pouted and went inside my room. I heard knocks on my door and went to open it, pretending to cry. They fell for it and quickly apologised. I started laughing as they realised they had been pranked. They pushed my head lightly. "Can we have breakfast now? Im hungry." I whined as my stomach grumbled. They laughed as we got ready and went out.

After eating a bowl of kimchi each, we started window shopping. I was really grateful to Changmin and Yunho. Instead of grumbling, they were very active during our window shopping. Soon, we went home.

We were just chilling when at 5pm, there was a knock followed by the ring of the doorbell. I tidied myself as I went to open the door. It was the movers and our new furnitures. I motioned for them to come in as they placed everything in. After about five to ten minutes, they were gone. We started decorating the bedrooms then living room and finally the kitchen. We plopped down on the sofa. We were exhausted. I took out a piece of paper then started scribbling before showing them my draft of the housework. They pouted before signing to agree. "This will be effective as of tomorrow. As for now... " I yawned as Changmin and Yunho giggled. I smiled sheepishly as I kisses to goodnight before going to my new bedroom. I fell asleep as soon as I plopped down on mh soft comfy bed. Goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Subscribe and comment!^^

<3~~