The Truth

Only Just Best Friends?
« Story plot changed a little so please read foreword again^^ I know this whole story plot is confusing. :P So, Im sorry. On the other hand, do subscibe to find out what really happens when I write the fanfic in story form, making it easier to comprehend(; »

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I made out two blurry figures who had their faces buried in their palms. I slowly begin to adjust myself to sit upright. Sensing movement, the two figures looked up and I realized it was Changmin and Yunho. "Jaehee ah!!! You are awake!!!" Changmin exclaimed as he pulled me into a tight and warm hug. A little too tight but nevertheless,warm. He then let go of me and gave me his mismatched eyesmile. I blushed. I looked at Yunho as he just smiled warmly at me, supposedly happy that I was safe. I blushed even more. "Changmin oppa. Yunho oppa. Where is this? " I asked, still unsure of where I was. "You're in the nursing room of the school. You fainted after the water was splashed on you." Yunho kindly explained. I looked down as I said," Sorry for being weak. Sorry for fainting. Im so sorry to have made you guys carry me here. I must have been very heavy." "Whoa... Stop saying so much 'Sorry's. But yeah... U were pretty heavy. Do you weigh 100kg? What did you eat before you fainted?" Changmin joked as he teased me. Yunho chuckled aloud. "Yah! Im heavy but not that heavy! " I playfully punched his arm as I pouted. "Hahah.. Bianeyo. " Changmin laughed and apologosed. I just hugged him. "Yah! Why he got hug and I dont?" Yunho whined. I chuckled as I motioned for him to come nearer before hugging him like a teddy bear. I let go of him.

"Just be more careful next time. " Changmin and Yunho said in unison. I just nodded slowly. "I've already lost many friends who I grew attached to but left me in the end. Thats why I dont warm up to others nor trust them easily. But Jaehee ah... You and Changmin are different. The first time I met you two, you guys gave off an aura whereby I sensed that you two were the ones who would stick by my side no matter what happens. Thats why I am cute and fun to you and Changmin but not to others. So you must stay strong and be healthy." Yunho confessed. "You too? I mean the part about her aura. Nt the leaving part. Im sad to hear that. Anyway, yeah. Jaehee ah... You and Yunho give off that aura that makes me feel like you two are true friends. Not ones that would use me. You see, people used to befriend me to use me to help them in their academics and then dump me off once they reached their motive and passed. Thats why neither did I trust people nor warm up to them. So stay strong and be our healthy friend." Changmin comfessed.

I teared as I cried at their heartbreaking but yet heartwarming confessions. "Changmin ah... Yunho ah... " I cried as I pulled them into a group hug. They stayed there as they let me continue hugging them until I cried so much and fell asleep again. They stayed there to watch over me for the rest of the school hours until it was finally time to go home. They gently shook me awake as I tidied up myself to go back home with them.

We decided to walk back home together as we lived near each other near the school. As we walked, we laughed and chatted alot. That was when I knew I had found friends who treasured me as much I treasured them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it? Subscribe and comment okay? x) <3~~