My Dentention partner.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjN9Qb5gp_o&playnext=1&list=PL9EB2E71F17606B8D&feature=results_video

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever have an event when your best friend came and support you? I do and I helped my best friend too. It wasn't the best example of student should have so don't try to follow it. Alright?

I got punished again for not doing homework and talking back to the tell again. Hack, it is a pain because I hate doing homework and it was my worst subject how am I going to finsih my homework during that short period? Even, you give me a week time I still cannot complete it too. Please, someone save me!

I enter the detention room and took the seat at the back. "Yah, you better sit in front." The teacher warned and I changed my seat. "Let me tell you guys, I am not that Mr or Miss. Nice who let you fellow go easily. You!" He points at me. "You better take off your cap now, this is not your home but a school. Is that how your teacher taught?" He lectures and I make a face.

Yes, I am a very boyish type of girl. I like boy games and I hate skirt the most! I have long hair of course... It is just I always tied it into a pony-tail but a neat one but untidy one...

Slamming my cap on the table, "hurry up and finish your work so I can go home." He lectures and I rolled my eyes. "Don't think of giving me stupid excuses like my pet dog, John ran away okay. I don't buy that!" He slams the wooden ruler on the table. Everyone starts to rush their homework like mad but I am the only one doing it slowly. I hate physic...

Slowly, one by one they all left and I am the only one. "You, why are you taking such a long time?!" He yells. "Are you dumb? How hard is your homework?!" He insults me. "Why don't you do it for me? So many crap..." I mutter and the teacher got angry. "I am telling you, I will be having a nap now, you better finish it when I wake up and if you dare run away I will hunt you!" He swears.

After the fall asleep, my phone vibrates and I answer it. "Hello." I whisper. "Why are you talking so softly?" DooJoon questions. "DooJoon, help me." I begged and I told him the location. DooJoon rushes here as fast as he could, raising his eyebrows and tie-toeing into the classroom. "You call me for this?" He looks at me disbelieves.

"Shhhh!" I told him. "I am not doing this." He sat down beside me. "One last time!" I beg and he sighs in defeat. He took a sandwich out from his bag, "eat." He orders and I ate it. DooJoon helped me to do my work while I watch out scared that the Teacher will wake up anytime. I look at DooJoon and he was so focus. I smile, without him what am I going to do?

After awhile, the teacher yawned. I place the work on his table, "I have completed it." I smirk. He analysis my face, "is that ketchup on the edge of your lips?!" He questions and I blink my eyes in panic. DooJoon was face-palmming outside the classroom, "nope." I reject. "It is blood, my lips bleed just now." I lied and went out of the classroom without any hesitation.

"You are such a stupid girl." DooJoon made a comment and I elbow him. Yes, I am embarrassed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, viewing and commenting this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^