A little warm from Yang Yoseob.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhdP3jglUE .

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been talking to DooJoon for the pass weeks, still unable to accept the fact that he threw away the trust between us for his girlfriend Jessica.

Do you know what does it mean by distant friend? It means friends that you lost contact with or friend that a little misunderstanding who caused both party not wanting to talk to each other.

That's the salute I am with DooJoon. We are living next door, we knew each other for nineteen years because of a girl he knew for months it was broken. I feel like there is a wall separating us. We are pair who always stick together in the past, a pair who always do everything together in the past and a pair of friend who always stays beside each other in the past. How I wish I could return to that time where everything seems so perfect.

Now, its totally opposite. DooJoon and I were never together anymore. Even a 'good morning' seems too much to ask for now. Yoseob and I are walking down the hallway, he is trying his best to cheer me up by telling me various funny jokes and I have to say thank you. However, I could not laugh at all. I tried to smile by forced but it seems so fake. I must be very rude to Yoseob.

I look up with my swollen eyes, Jessica and DooJoon are heading towards our direction. Our eyes met, without any hestiation, DooJoon wraps his arm around Jessica's. He squeezes it a little, its a sign of telling her everything is alright and he is here for her. I thought the least thing he would do was to look at me but he did not.

Giving me the cold shoulder, he just walked pass with his beloved girlfriend. My vision was blur by tears, I bit my lower lips to ensure it would not roll down my cheek. Acting like I am yawning, I wipe it away and turn around looking at Yoseob. "I forgot I have lesson at the another side of the school so I would not sent you anymore." I said with a trembling voice.

Without hearing his replies, I rush off hoping to find a quiet and empty area. I hide under the stairs, covering my mouth and my body are shaking. Tears slide down my skin, soft hower came out from my mouth and I was unable to stop it. Someone stop me.

"_______?" A voice called. I turn around and Yoseob was standing there. "You do not need to hide yourself from me." He said. Letting his hand out and a warm smile flashes across his face. "You can always count on me." He assures. I brokedown, running into his embrace and sobbed my unhappiness out.

He patted my back as a show of comfort, "its alright let it out." Yoseob whispers into my ear. "I will be there for you."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda! ^^