Follow or not?

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkZzMcUYxg

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am ill, both physically and mentally. My body is down with fever and my heart is in the process of healing up. Snifting, I sat up and look out from the window. DooJoon was standing there and he look so pale compared to me. Is he alright? The minute Jessica pop-out, my heart turn sour again and I cover myself with blanket.

How I wish my life is like a story book and I am the author of the book. I can erode away all those unhappiness in this story and re-write all those sentence. Tears well-up again and my heart starts to hurt again. I have to stop myself from crying and I shut my eyes. Later, "______?" Mum came in. "Are you alright?" She pull the blanket away.

Touching my forehead, "you are still burning hot." She said sadly. I know I seem like a lousy daughter because I made my Mum worried about me. Sitting down beside me, "I brought food. Have a mouth?" She asks and I shake my head. "Is something wrong with DooJoon and you?" Mum asks and I shake my head again. I heard her, she is going to cry now and she went out of the room. I am sorry Mum.

In school, Yoseob rushes to DooJoon's classroom. "I want to have a talk with you." Yoseob whispers. "There is nothing to talk about." DooJoon murmurs and Yoseob feel like punching him on the face. "Since you don't want to privately then lets talk openly. I hope you really think about who you want to be with because if you don't, I will bring her away from you." Yoseob assures and left.

DooJoon, who is being leave dumbfounded was speechless and he really is lost. He don't know who he wants to be with, Jessica or you. Lowering his head and he went to deep thoughts. Jessica, who is sitting beside him was depressed too. Is it right for her to be like this? Making DooJoon lose his best friend and making him to be so unhappy.

After school, Yoseob came to your house. "Please help me to presuade her to eat something." Mum plead and he nodded his head. Carrying the tray, step by step he walk up the stairs. Knocking, he enters the room and you are still laying there. He put the food on the table, "hey..." He speaks. "Eat something?" He asks but I did not answer him.

"You know your Mum is worried...you should not do that." Yoseob said. Tossing around, facing him and look at him with my soulless eyes. Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows, "is this worth doing this for that guy?!" He hisses. Without a reply, you sit up and eat something. Yoseob was angry, he cannot find words to express it.

"Hey, wanna leave with me? To another place and study. If you are afraid that your parents may not allow it, I will help you." Yoseob said. "I hate it when you look like this, change a new environment and everything will be fine." Yoseob suggests. "Think about it." Yoseob said. "I will go get your medicine." He went to the kitchen.

Should I listen to him or should i stay and support Doojoon?

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing! ^^