Its a rash action.

A wish that I want to undo.

Weeks have passed, DooJoon have been spending more time with Jessica and I really hate it because it . The most annoying part was he always put Jessica on his mouth.

I am at DooJoon's house and we are studying together unwillingly. Okay, its only me who does not want it. I mean I hate studying, especially it is physic now! I know DooJoon mean for my own good since I can consult him if I don't know how to answer the question but...

"Ahhh!" I ruffle my hair in annoyed. "I hate physic! Why must I know how the current moves and the six formulas from electricity?!" I grumble. Next, I lay my head on the table in defeat. "You know, you should be like Jessica. She is always so patient with work and she never complains about it." DooJoon said.

I admit, my boiling point is slowly to rise up to 60 degree. "Yeah, I should." I hiss and read the comics on the table. "Why are you reading it now? Your exam is coming and if you don't cope it now, you are going back for summer class!" He nags.

"But, I am a human! I need breaks too, I have been doing work since early in the morning and I am hungry." I pout. DooJoon sighs, "I should just study with Jessica at the national library." He mutters. Now, its 80 degree. Furorwing my eyebrows and slamming the book on the table I continued working with wavelengths.

"Jessica is always so gentle with stuffs." He said her name again. Okay, I cannot take it anymore. "Go study with her then, why are you staying with me? Since I am so rough, unpatient and nice at all." I blow up. "Why are you so angry out of the sudden?" He questions.

"You are always Jessica this and that. How will you feel if I say different guy name in front of you?!" I said and he smirks. "You like me don't you?" I was taken aback, "no. I hate you, you are the worst guy I ever met! If the world ends and you are the only man I will kill myself on the spot! How can I survive with you?!" I said.

"You know without me in, your life will be upside down." DooJoon said and you scoffs. "Look who is talking? You are the one will be died without me, who are you going to play the latest computer games with? Who will help you to help those gangster? You are really such a whimp." I said. "You really dislike me?" He asks firmly.

"Yea! Till the maximum, you always say the joke, will you marry me is the worst!" I yell. "Fine! I will show you that without you, my life could have been better!" He got angry too. "Show me by getting a girlfriend then!" I dare him. "I will!" He went out of his bedroom and out of the house.

DooJoon walks down the road and saw Jessica. "Hello!" She smiles sweetly. "Hey..." He replies gloomy. "You look awful." She comments. "Yea, I got into a fight with ______." He looks away. Later, DooJoon told Jessica everything and what happened just now. "How can she do that?!" She gasps.

"A great man like you should have a sweet girlfriend who appreciate your character." She said. Yea, I should find someone treat love me who I am and his glance is fixed to Jessica. She is right you know, I am good man and I should find someone who is good for me. Jessica is good too right? She should be able to pair up with me well. "There is something on your hair. Like me help you..." Jessica clear the dust away.

DooJoon's heart thrumps, what am I waiting for? I will _____ regret for doing this to me. The person who suits me is in front of me, right now! What are you waiting for Yoon DooJoon?! DooJoon held her hand, "yea?" Jessica says. "Will you be my girlfriend?" DooJoon asks and she remains quiet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and I am sorry I have been not updating lately...

I have been busy working during my holidays.

Earning cash....hahahah!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^