A little night out of the house.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5oHNlzk1OA

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It have been one month since DooJoon and Jessica been dating each other. I have been avoiding DooJoon, the last time I had a conversation with him was the day I went to his home and knowing the news that he was started dating Jessica. The process of hiding yourself is tiring because I was trapped to lots of programme.

Everytime before I enter the classroom I have to look around the hallway before entering. At ngiht too, outside my house gate because he maybe there waiting. I have stop answering his call and returning it. Messages were always read and not reply because I don't know how to reply it. Sometimes, I type out a draft, in the end I just delete it and pretend nothing happened.

After school, I went on wandering around the streets before going home because I don't know how ot face DooJoon. "If you really love DooJoon, shouldn't you change an image for him? As him, boys always like a more female side of a girl. I don't think he will like you with your caps, baggy pants and t-shirt dressing now. You should try by wearing some skirts and untie your messy pony tail." She said.

Should I listen to Eunji's advice? Becoming a more female side of myself? I am standing in front of a shop and the mirror reflects my image. I stood there staring at myself, thinking what good points and bad points of my appearances now. Analysing them, my hair looks so messy and my shirt have stains of different food I ate each day. I seem like a dirty girl.

Even my sport shoes is turning into black colour and my baggy pants really looks awful. I guess, Eunji maybe right this time. Sighing, I walk down the road and walking it near the pub area. Girls are wearing mini skirts and their long hairs are lying on their shoulder. Boys swoon over them, asking for their handphone numbers and trying to give them to be there girls.

I wanted to try an experiment, having a thought with guys will hit on me if I just stand there acting I am playing my cell phone games. I did, I position there and times I will take a peek at those guys. It was hopeless, they were laughing at me and more ridiculous some thought I was a male when I am a girl and high school girl!

I was defeated, wanting to go home now and suddenly I saw a familiar person in the alley. She have long blonde hair and she was with another guy. Could it be...? I jog towards that direction and hide behind the lamp post which is a bit further They were making out and my eyes almost popped out. I was praying that it wasn't her because she was important to my best friend.

She turn around and she saw me. She jumped in shock, pulling that unknown guy deeper into the road and I crossed the road about to chase after the two person. Suddenly, a bicycle rushes out and I move away but the rider fall over. Not knowing what to do and I choose to follow those two people. However, when I go inner they were disappear.

Biting my bottom lips in anger, I run back to the owner of the bicycle. "I am sorry." I said and help him out. He have blonde hair too, man am I so lucky? I am always with blonde people. "It's alright." He replies smiling while dusting off the little dirt off his shirt. Not wanting to tell Jessica off, I wrote my phone number on a paper and passed it to him.

"Call me if you have any injures or your bicycle is damage." I said and spring down the road hoping they will just appear out of nowhere. For my best friend I am willingly to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

Also, welcome new subbies! ^^