I choose...

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veueg6emV9Y

please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its winter, everyone starts to wear thicker cloth and its time for me to choose. Yoseob's parents case have closed. He decided to follow his mother and his sister will be following his mother. Yoseob's father is understanding, he allowed his older sister to stay with his mother for three months. Scared that she will do something silly.

Huffing cold air, I am at the park. The once green grass have been covered up by icy white snow. I stand at the middle, DooJoon at the left and Yoseob at the right. Looking at the both of them, I have chose my choice. I took the first step and followed by the second.

I hold his hand, "I am sorry." I apologise and he smile sweetly. "Its alright." He held mine tightly. "The most important factor is you being happy." He said and my eyes got teary. "Silly girl." He hugs me and I wrap my hands around his arm.

"Be cheerful, I will give my blessing to the both of you." He said. Breathing in, "I love you." He added and tears escape my eyes. "I love you too." I whisper with my trembling voice. He smiles, pulling me away and let go of me. "Hurry up and go to your boyfriend." He rushes me.

I bite my bottom lips, "go. I am afraid I change my mind." He jokes. I let out my hand, "friends forever." I said and he shakes mine. "Of course. I will the god-father of your child in the future." He said and I nodded my head. "Your children too." I continue. "Deal." He said. Our agreement is made and I still feel depress to let him go. However, I hope he will find someone better than me.

I move backwards, walking towards the choice of mine. Hugging him, laying my head on his chest and he did the same. "What did you want to say?" He asks. He wasn't sure what is my choice. "Thank you." I started and his heart pounds harder. "Please take care of me in the future." I smile happily and he was taken aback.

"Wait, you are choosing me?!" He asks. "You don't want to? Then, I will go back to another man than." I said and he grabs me. "No, stay with me and never leave me." He said and I blushed. We move towards him, "take care of her. If she cried, I will kill you." He promise and another laughs. Embracing him, "all the best to everything you do and I assure you. She will never shed a tear." He said and he patted his back.

"I believe you." He said. Its good to see the both of them become friends and I hope the choice I made is right.

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. ^^

Double update?

Hey, must be wondering how she chose right?

Okay, I will be making two ending. Hahahs!

So, just imagine it.

If you want her to be with Yoseob just imagine she bid goodbye to DooJoon.

If you want her to be with DooJoon just imagine she bid goodbye to Yoseob.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^