Returning back to the past.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzppYwtoalU

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting on the table and dazing into the space. Cupping my cheeks with my hands and wondering what to do next. "I will help you if you want." I remember what Yoseob said the day before at my house. Should I leave with him and to explode to the world. Forgetting all those bad memories in this country and create new ones with him.

I lay on the table and was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, someone pops out and sat on the table. I glance up and my jaws dropped in surprises. "Why? Isn't my new hair style amazing?" He laughs and touch his hair. I striaghten up back and look at him in disblieves. "Aigoo, stop looking at me in this way, you will make me feel uncomfortable." He says.

Looking down at me, "why? My hair really look ugly?" DooJoon pouts and I shake my head. Pinching my cheek and it hurts. I am not dreaming and it really is reailty. Yoon DooJoon is sitting in front of me and he is talking to me again being like how we are like in the past. A drip of tears slides down my cheek, wipping away with his thumb and a smile forms on his face.

"Stop crying, aren't your eyes tired? Also, you make me feel really bad." He added. Unable to control my urge of crying, hitting his shoulder and I sob. After that, DooJoon rubs his shoulder in pain. "Your strength is not kidding." He comments and I wipe away my tears using my sleeves. How is your relationship?" I ask and he giggles in joy.

"I thought girls does not like to talk about their love ones relationship?" He teases and I punch his shoulder playfully. "We blow it." He answers cooly. "Pardon me?" I ask again. "We broke up, it is the end between Jessica and me." He rephrase his sentence. "Why?" I ask in curious. "I wake up I guess, remember our promise?" He question. "Which one?" I ask.

"My girlfriend must be someone that can socialise very well with my best friend?" He reminds me and I smile in relieved. "But you can processing great." I said and he laughs. "Oh, you want me to go with her? I think I have to find her Jessica now." He jokes and I held him back. A big smirk crept, capturing my shoulder and pulling me nearer to him.

"Thank you, my best friend for pulling me back up. You are the pillar of support." DooJoon said. "I heard you, when you saved my from the gangster and I was really moved by it." He added. "You are really important to me, I don't know what happened to me if you are not around me. Lets turn this around, let me protect you from now on."

"Example, when the witch of Ice World from the fairy tale blows cold wind in front of us one day and I promise you. I will be blocking it for you. Also, when you fall and I will be the one pulling you up. Like what you say, we can overcome everything it together. Let's be Lilo and sitch!" DooJoon cheers and tears were formed.

"The most important thing." He runs to the side. He took out a new soccer ball and I stand there. Moving his feet backwards and kicking it gently. Using my feet to stop it and picking it up. "That is my trust for you! Let's start a brand new chapter in our life and don't kick it back to me alright?" He winks and tears of joy rolls down my face.

"Idiot." I comment. "I am your idiot~" He sang and I am defeated by him. Smiling happily and DooJoon embrace me tightly. "Sorry for everything and I love you." He whispers into my ear.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this fanfic of mine and have a nice day!