Yoseob's affirmation.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TNSiMV8MeY

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's better to open up your social life then being trapped in a box."

I was reading my book quietly under a tree and enjoying the breeze. "Hey!" Yoseob pops out and I jumped in shock. "Sorry, I came out too sudden right?" He rubs his neck sheepishly and i just giggle at his cuteness. Remembering what he wants to do, he dig out a pair of ticket from his pocket. "I got a it from a luvky draw yesterday so do you mind joining me?" He asks shyly.

I smile, I took it from his hand and read the details. It wasn't tickets for movie but free buffet at the country side. I burst into laugher and Yoseob raises his eyebrows in awe. "I thought it was tickets to the movie..." I said and a smile forms on his face too. "I am sorry I disappointed you but if you want to catch a movie, we can do it after this event since there is a cinema there." Yoseob said.

Shaking my head, "you don't want to watch a film with me?" Yoseob pouts. "I don't mean that way." I explain. "I should keep that event another day so we can spend more days together right?" I wink and Yoseob smiles brightly. "Let's not change the topic, are you tagging me for this meal?" Yoseob took the pair of ticket back. "Of course!" I reply.

The day arrived and I am on the train with Yoseob, "try listening to this song." Yoseob said. I wear the left side ear-piece in my ear, "is it nice?" Yoseob questions and I nodded my head. Next, Yoseob starts to hum the melody of the song. I didn't even realise he had such amazing voice even so much time with him after school or in school.

We went for the free buffet, two hours later, I am rubbing my tummy. "I am bloated." I comment and Yoseob laughs. "You know, I know there is a wonderful place with beautiful scene here so want to check it out?" Yoseob asks. "Sure!" I beam. "Let's go then." He winks and I follow him out of the place.

Strolling up the bumpy road, Yoseob held onto my hands tight and my heart thrumps so hard. "Becareful, the stones are pretty big." Yoseob pointed out. However, I wasn't afraid at all because he was beside me. At that point, DooJoon was not in my mind anymore and everything in my brain was Yoseob only.

After awhile, I slip and almost fall. Luckily, Yoseob caught me. Bending down, "I will carry you up." Yoseob said. I rejected that udea because I am heavy plus that buffet before. "Trust me, I look stronger than you think." Yoseob smirks. I believed him, I went on his back and carry on the road.

His shoulder was so dependable, I can feel my cheeks turning red and hot. Using my hand to touch my cheek and it turn hotter. My heart is swaying more towards Yoseob more. If he confess to me now, I think I will accept it and I think I am able to forget about DooJoon with him beside me.

Reaching the top, Yoseob put me down and I am amazed. The scene was like a picture, blue sky, white clouds and green tall mountain. Breathing in, I feel so much better and my shoulder eased too. Out of nowhere, Yoseob back hugged me and I freeze on the spot immedaitely.

"To be honest I never thought I will fall in love because I am fear of rejection." He whispers into my ear. "I don't know why I am not horror about it when I am with you. The world I am living shines again, I will become nervous and I will choose my words more carefully. I wrote many letters and poems about you and thinking of confessing to you but I thought about it again. Whenever, I saw your smile is enough. Will you be my girlfriend?" Yoseob confessed.

What should I do?!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^