Not as simple as you think...

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svJpTr3j--s

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

In this amazing weather day, you should be playing some outdoor sports but why are you in the library doing your homework? Let me tell you the reason because you are waiting for Yoon DooJoon to finish his afternoon extra lesson he requested from his subject teacher. Today, he promised to make up for the missed game session from yesterday.

You are so focus on reading the textbook and it is once in a blue moon. Out of nowhere, a bag slammed in front of you and you glared at the person. It was none other than Miss. Blonde hair, she wriggles her long fingers with a fake smile. "Hello." She said and you entertain her too. "What can I help you?" You asks and she flips your work. "I did not know that Miss. Gangster will do homework too." She comments and you rolled your eyes.

"If you have something can just spit it out?" You said and she clears her cough. "Do you like Yoon DooJoon?" She questions and you raises your eyenbrows. What did she mean? "He's my best friend." You answer. "Great, can you leave him alone? I think you are spending more time as a friend." She said and you look at her in disbelieves. I mean who does she think she is? "I like Yoon DooJoon and I am not scare to let people know." She confessed.

Folding your arms, "so are you trying to tell me to stay away from him so you are able to spend more time with him?" You asks and she taps her fingers on her chin. "Yup." She replies with a smirk. Packing your belongings, "after thinking for such a long time, I can give you my answer now and its a big fat no." You said firmly.

"You aren't my boss and no rights to tell me what to do." You added. "I can hang out with anyone I like and you aren't the boss who can control me. You don't like me to stay beside DooJoon, I will stick to him more." You finished and her expression changed. "By the way, if you are so good, grab him with your own strength and not coming here telling what to do." You said. "Plus, if you are trying to send me an invitation of battle, I accept." You said.

You pull the door and DooJoon was right outside. You capture his hand and drag him along with you. "I think I saw Jesscia inside, I did not know that you are close with her..." DooJoon glabbers. "Can you just shut up?" You said and he keeps quiet without any delay. I was never close to her, in fact, I never have positive feelings for her before.

Suddenly, DooJoon stops and you turn around. "You sure know how to pester people don't you?" You try to smile. "I remember DooJoon said that you and him are going to hang out to play some video games. Can I tag along? I am good with games too." She blashes her eyelashes at DooJoon. Pulling DooJoon nearer to you, "this outing only allows two people." You hiss.

"How about you get out?" She hisses back. DooJoon breaks us apart, "we can enjoy the game together..." DooJoon said. In the end, we did play the video game but DooJoon was not playing at all. He was reading his books and it was Jesscia and I playing it. I was speechless.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update.

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^