Downgraded to third party.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_267688&feature=iv&src_vid=eOx06ssit0o&v=qWyhk7fzoTs

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

I lay my chin on my hand, looking through at the window and I was pluzzed. Yesterday, "will you be my girlfriend?" Yoseob said. Silent came in and I remained quiet. Yoseob's arm moves away and he started to laugh loudly. "Is that romantic?" He asks and I was dumbfounded. "I want to do this when I found someone I love." Yoseob explains.

"Don't fall in love with me alright?" He winks. I laugh dryly, "you caught me just now." I said. "If you really do this, I am sure that the girl will love you." I added and Yoseob just nodded his head. "How about you?" Yoseob questions. "Of course not, I like Yoon DooJoon right?" I winked and he giggles too. Actually, I was embarrassed. I thought Yoseob really likes me.

Every relationship starts by a first step right? Maybe, it is my turn to take a step forward to confess my feelings to Yoseob? I bite my bottom lips still struggling wheather if I should do that. I look out the window and I saw DooJoon is smiling brightly to Jessica. Yes, I still feel hurt inside but I guess I should let everything to end right?

I sent a text message to DooJoon telling him that I would like to meet him at after school and he agreed it. I went to my locker, grabbing all the items DooJoon gave me and packed it in a box. Staring at them, they are all memories but I have to let go to find a new one right? I am determine to be with Yoseob now.

After school, DooJoon was walking to the destination and with his character he took short cut. DooJoon was wondering what are you going to tell him and if the friendship between the both of you can path up again. He lid his head up, he was glued to the ground and he was able to believe what happened in front of him.

He saw Jessica, his own girlfriend is kissing another guy. Jessica turn and saw DooJoon. Quickly, she pushes him away. "DooJoon." She calls him and held onto his arm. Yanking it away, "don't touch me." He hisses. "I scare I might punch you..." He added. "I protected you...because of you...my best friend and I became enemy." He said.

Taking a few steps behind, "let's break up." DooJoon declares and runs away. I saw everything, holding the box and I chase after him. "DooJoon..." I held onto his shoulder. His head is looking downwards, benting a little down and checking if he is fine. My eyes widen in shock, DooJoon is crying for Jessica. He never cry even he lose a soccer match but now...

Tears roll down his cheek one by one and my heartache so much. "Don't cry for her." I embrace him. However, he pushes me away. "Why are you like this?!" He yells. "I tried my best to regain out friendship back but why do you let me see this hurtful secne!" His leg went jelly. "You are a witch, a sult that wants to broke my relationship with my girlfriend apart. Why do I have to worked so hard for our friendship?!" He breakdown and tears slide down my face too.

It was unbelievable, my best friend and the guy I love the most insult me this way. "I did not predict it..." I stumble. "I know you like me! I saw your dairy enteries! However, you should not use this method!" He blurt out. At that moment, I was scare and disappointed. "Don't be like this." I help him out but he shoves me off.

I fall on the ground hard and my palm bleed. Suddenly, Yoseob came and punched him on the face. "!" He crused. "I can swear to god that _____ will not do this kind of dirty work! She cherish and love you the most! You will never harm you!" Yoseob shouts. Then, he threw the box on the ground. "Take it back!" Yoseob growls.

With a swift, Yoseob pick me up from the ground to other place. He wasn't speaking, "Yoseob." I whisper. "Be mine and not his." He said and I was shocked. "I love you, the words I said yesterday was to you but you didn't have anything reaction so I took it back." Yoseob admited. "I am not ready." I confessed. "I will wait for you. For long do you need? a year? I will give it to you." Yoseob assures. "I am there for you." Yoseob promised.

--------------------------------------------

This is an update!

Hope everyone enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^