When he know the truth.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzp9YwSNe4k

Please listen to this song while reading this song. Thanks. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The school is close for a week of holiday, Yoseob suggests that I should follow him for a trip to clear up my confused mind. I rejected that idea at the first place. However, after a little conversation with him about the advantages, I agreed and I am looking forward to it. I am standing at the bus-stop waiting for Yoseob to arrive since he said that he will pick me up yesterday night.

Wearing a white one-piece dress, a big straw hat and flats. A car parked in front of me, the window scroll down and my jaws dropped in shock. "Hop on?" Yoseob smiles. I got into the car, still in amaze since he got a car. "Is this your car?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Dad's." He answers and I nodded my head. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"You will know later." He said and I wait quietly. After twenty minutes of ride, we got off the car and with a glance we are at the village side. Yoseob went to the back of the car and pick up some equipment. Next, he brought me to a river. "We are going to fish today." He said. Isn't it boring? I was wondering that but I tag along.

Indeed, it was boring. We haven't catch a fish from the river and I was starting to get impatient. I took off my shoe, ready to walk into the shallow side of river and catch some fishes. Yoseob raised one of his eyebrows, "what are you thinking you are doing?" He asks. "Trying to get some fish." I answer and he laughs. He capture my arm and pull me back to the dry land.

"Let's catch them by those rodes." Yoseob insists and I listen to him. In the mean time, Yoseob was reading a story book and I am spacing out with nothing inside my mind. I was feeling peaceful and DooJoon's matter was not inside my head anymore. I lay downn on the green grass and stare at those puffy clouds. They flow across the blue sky one by one. Feeling comfortable, I close my eyes and relax my brain.

The fishing rode starts to move. Yoseob narrows his eyes, afraid that he might be imagine it and it was true! He places his book and run towards it. "_______!" Yoseob screams and immediately I open my eyes. I saw how he struggles so I went to help him out. In the end, we caught the fish and I was jumping in happiness.

"How does it feel?" Yoseob asks. Showing him my two thumbs, "it was awesome!" I smile and he giggles. "Love is like this too." Yoseob blurt out. "We cannot rush the pace we are moving even though we think that by doing this to another person is good for them. They have to learn by the hard way so they will remember and cherish whatever they have in their life." He said.

"Like fishing, all we need is time and patient. Remember how you wanted to go down and catch those fishes in the river? Its like you are fastening the pace of life and without looking around the surrounding, you may get hurt too you know." He added. "Take it slow, challenge him if you want but never fasten the pace." Yoseob advices. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome." He smiles even brighter.

At your house, DooJoon came and want to apologise to you. He opens the door into your room, scanning it and you are not there. Entering the room, accidently, he dump onto the edge of the table and a book fall onto the ground. The book flips open, DooJoon took a peek and his eyes widen in surprises.

There are many dairy enteries about how much you like about him, how you cannot figure about your feelings for him and how unhappy you were when he was with Jessica. Picking it up, he continue to glance through the book. "I can't believe it..." He mutters. "She likes me..." He continues.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and reading it.

Kamsahaminda! ^^