DooJoon is acting a little weird.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It678NAvLD0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

"DooJoon?" A voice call him. He tosses to another side, he moves his hand up and down. Furrowing his eyebrows, it was sharp and it does not feel like his bed at all. "DooJoon?" He heard his name again. Who is calling me? He wonders. Slowly, he open his eyes but it was not clear enough. Rubbing them, his eyes widen in shock.

"Good morning!" You wave happily. Looking around, "where am I?" He murmurs. "Paradise!" You spin in circles. "Isn't it great? We are finally together and no one dare to disturb us." You said. You let out your hand and DooJoon raises one of his eyebrows. "Follow me and let's go to somewhere we really belong." You said and he held it.

The bright sun ray shines on his face, groaning and he wake up from his dream. It must be all those dairy enteries he read yesterday at your house that causes him to have this dream in his sleep.

I lock the door of the house and about to leave I saw DooJoon standing outside his house. Looking away, quietly standing beside him and waiting for Yoseob at the same time. My heart is pounding really hard, cold sweats form on my palm and I was not dare to face him. I want to talk to him but Yoseob's words pop-out in my head. I must be patient and not rushing the pace of the flow.

DooJoon took a peek at the edge of his eyes and he was about to open his mouth. "Yoseob!" You smile and run towards his direction. With that, you went to school with Yoseob and DooJoon was dumbfounded. Who he is? He never saw this guy before in your school.

During recess, DooJoon pick up a blueberry muffin and many memories flashes came back. DooJoon and you always like to make blueberry muffin together when the both of you are younger. After that, you and him will go to the tree house to enjoy it. "Why are you so smiling so happily?" Jessica asks and he shakes his head.

DooJoon look to the left and saw Yoseob sitting beside you. He narrows his eyes at him, he is wondering who the help is that guy and relationship is him with you but he did not speak a word out. However, Jessica was unhappy because he saw the gaze DooJoon looks at you. It was more than how a friend should be.

Munching, "how does your ideal guy look like?" Yoseobs asks. Tapping your fingers on your chin, "he must be a gentlemen and he must always take care of me. I may look strong outside but inside I am still an immature girl. I rely on people a lot and I will be very lost if there is no one supporting me." You said.

Yoseob pats his chest, "rely on Yang Yoseob then!" He replies that causes you to burst into laugher. "Will it be a bother to you?" You asks and he shakes his head. "I will be counting on you then." You wink and he nodded his head. "Yang Yoseob is at your service." He bows and you giggle in joy. Is good to have a friend.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and i hope you guys enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing it.

KAmsahaminda! ^^