Hello, I am Yang Yoseob.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkjEC5HTbqs

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeserday night, I went to find DooJoon and I know I am insane. He was really delight to see me and I was too. However, those happy moment have to be push aside. "I saw Jessica with another guy at the pub area." I said and he was taken aback. He laughs dryly at first, "I wouldn't believe you. Jessica don't even drink beer and she hate it because her father was an alcoholic." He said.

"I saw her with my own bare eyes." My tone become harasher. "You may mistook the wrong person and I know Jessica was not this kind of girl. She was sweet and nice." DooJoon moves away. I took in a deep breathe with tears rolling in my eyes, "you believe her and not your best friend?" I ask with my trembling voice. "I mean how do you want me to believe you? You went missing for a month and you now appear in front of me telling me, my girlfriend is having an affair outside?" He said in disbelieves.

At that point of time, I know my heart turns cold and I have no words to tell him anymore. Suddenly, I think I realise I like DooJoon more than just a friend but I have no intention of snatching him away. I just find Jessica not suit for him. "Cool..." I said bitterly. "I hope you wouldn't regret from your own believes." I said and went back home.

I wasn't able to sleep the whole night, maybe Eunji's advice was true and I should change to a more female side of myself. The next morning, I open my sister's closet and search for a dress. I went back to my room, I wore the skirt and comb my long black wavy hair. I put a little lipstick on my lip and I stand in front of the mirror. I look so different and I cannot even recongise who am I now.

Without thinking much, I went to DooJoon's house and I press the bell. The door swing open and it was his mother. "Morning Mrs. Yoon." I smile sweetly and she was stunned. "_____...?" She murmurs and I nodded my head. I look down because I was shy or embarrassed. "DooJoon is in his room..." She points and I went up.

I open the door and place my bag on the floor like how I used to do. My hand reach out wanting to shake him up, suddenly, he captures me and toss me lying on the bed. Laughing, "the monster have caught his biggest enemy!" He said. "Hey, let's be friends again and forgot what happened yesterday night alright?" He said. However, I remain silent.

Slowly, he openes his eyes and his jaws dropped. He scans me up and down, give me some reaction I thought. He furrows his eyebrows, using his thumb and rub the lipstick away form my lips. "Why are you putting make-up?" He got angry. Moving away, he saw I was wearing skirt and he was totally speechless. "Why are you dressing like this?" He asks.

DooJoon's heart was pounding madly and he thought it could be he never seen this side of you and it is special. "I just thought it could be a new image..." I lied because it wasn't my intention at all. "Since you are awake, I think I should leave now." I said and leaving the dumbfounded DooJoon behind.

I was about to walk down the stairs, "you did it purposly right?" She said. "Yes." I replied to Jessica. "You saw me yesterday night did you?" I question back. Scoffing, "yeah and so what?" She looks at me. Taking a breathe in, "You think by doing this way, you can get DooJoon back to your side?! You are just a vixen who snatches someone else boyfriend away!" She clenced her fist.

I smirk, "when someone does not cherish it, there will be someone else taking it away from you. Maybe, it may not be me but someone else?" I laugh and she got angry. "You know..." I stop my movement and turn around staring straight into her eyes. "For someone I love, I am willingly to do anything for him even being the bad guy of the show. Can you?" I question.

She did not answer me, "so you love DooJoon?" She asks and I nodded my head. "Are you challanging me to a war?" Jessica hisses and I nodded my head. "Do you think you can win me?!" She walks nearer to me. "You never know." I answer and went to school.

I was taking out books from the locker, "hi..." someone spokes and I look at him. "Do you remember me? I am the boy who you dumped yesterday night at the pub area and my name is Yang Yoseob." He introduce himself.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Thsi is an update and this do enjoy the story!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^