I am not well-prepare.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY-0eGje9YI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

I sent him a text message, "please meet me at your house." Next, I went to DooJoon's house and his mother open the door for me. "Hello." I wave sheepishly. "Welcome, DooJoon isn't at home why don't you wake for him in his room?" She said and I nodded my head. I enter the familiar place, sitting at his bed and waiting for him to arrive.

I brought snacks like popcorn and movies. I wish to apologise to him and patching everything up with a movie marathon. I hope everything will be fine. After one hour, I am getting bored and I try calling his phone. I heard the ring tone from outside and the door spring wide open. A smile forms on my face, "welcome back." I said softly. "Sorry, I kept you waiting I was watching movie with Jessica." He explains and my heart sank.

I laugh dryly, "I wanted to have a movie marathon with you but since you just caught one just now maybe lets change something." I said. DooJoon's warm hand held onto mine, "it's alright because thats what you want to do right?" He smiles sweetly. Feeling guilty, "DooJoon..." I call his name softly. "Yeah?" He looks straight into my eyes. "I am sorry for yesterday..." I said.

"It's alright, I am being too rash on you too." He ruffles my hair. "So...it's peace?" I ask and he pinchs my nose. "Of course, how can I be angry with my best friend?" He giggles. "Actually, I wanted to tell you this since yesterday and I hope I am able to get your blessing." DooJoon turns around looking at me in happiness. "What?" I ask.

"I got a girlfriend and she is Jessica." He admitted and my jaws dropped. The sentence pops out inside my mind was, you are kidding right? "You are the first person I told, I hope you are able to bless me because you are once important to me." DooJoon said. "Once?" I ask but he never answer that question. Not knowing what to do next, I got my bag and went out from his room.

"Where are you going?" DooJoon yells. "I just remember I have a date with someone." I lied and out of the house. I dial EunJi's phone number and asking if she could find me at the cafe down the road. On the way, my eyes got teary and a negative feeling is lignering inside my heart. I mean, I should be happy for DooJoon right? I always ask him to find a girlfriend and stuffs.

However, why do I feel totally opposite? I feel like telling him to dump Jessica away because I feel like she will snatch DooJoon away from me. I am sitting inside the cafe, staring blindly at the cup of coffee and many thoughts runs in and out of my mind.

"What happened?!" A huffing and panting is standing in front of me. I lid my head up and glance at her blankly. "Why are you crying?!" She held onto my chin. "I am?" I touch my cheeks and indeed it is wet and tears are still rolling down. "Don't scare me." EunJi hugs me tightly.

"DooJoon got a girlfriend..." I said. "You should be happy right? I mean you always asks me to find one." EunJi said and I nodded my head. "But... I don't feel that way, I think that DooJoon will ignore me in the future and Jessica will take him away. I have this weird feeling inside my heart...it seriously." I tried to express myself.

"Have you ever think that you fall in love with Yoon DooJoon?" Eunji said and I was taken aback. Could I have? "I dont know..." That was my reply to her. I feel so lost and I don't know what is the next step in life. My world suddenly becomes empty and lonely. It's cold and no one to rely on... Am I lost in my own world?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! :)

How do you think the next chapter will be like?

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda! ^^