Friendship broken.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hD0JkK75Zk

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am Yang Yoseob." He said. "I see, are you okay?" I ask. "Yea, I am sorry that I wasn't looking while riding my bike." He rubs his neck sheepishly. "It's okay, I was wrong too because I run out from nowhere." I said.

"How about your bike?" I ask. "Nothing damage so don't worry." He said and I nodded my head. "You know you look so different from yesterday..." Yoseob said and I raise one of my eyebrow. "I mean... You look so boyish yesterday and now you look so beautiful." He comments shyly and my cheek turns reddish too.

"Thank you..." I mumble. "You're welcome." He replied. "Are you new to the school?" I ask. "Because I haven't saw you before." I further explain. "Somehow, I will be staying here for a short period of time. Maybe, end of this year?" He said. "Why?" I ask. "Family problem." He smiles and I remain quiet.

Later, Yoseob and I went to our own classes. On the way, I saw Jessica alone. She glares at me, "if you want to back out now I am fine with it and think that nothing happened." She murmurs. "I will not back out, if you can find something to fight back I am fine with it." I reply coldly.

"Even if it harms the friendship between DooJoon and you?" She asks. "Our bond are strong and I believe him." I reply. "Don't blame me then." She smirks and walks away.

Jessica calls DooJoon and asks him to find her at the corner of the school. She uses a red pen and drew a few lines across her wrist. Rubbing it making look real and a pen knife. Hearing footstep coming near, she starts crying and moving the knife nearer to her wrist.

"What are you doing?!" DooJoon slaps it away. Howling, "DooJoon. I cannot take it anymore, I didn't mean to let you to see this side of me but I really cannot stand it." Cuddling her into his arms, "people are calling me a vixen because they thought _____ and you are a couple. I am the one who break the both of you apart." She sobs.

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault and I will clear your name for you." DooJoon assures and tighten his embrace. Burying her face, she was smirking in joy and evil thoughts flashes across her mind.

After school,DooJoon calls me to the soccer field and I went there. He was kicking the soccer ball, the atmosphere is really unpleasant and I know something must happened.

"Hey..." He said. "Remember eight years ago, we were playing soccer? You kicked a ball towards me?" He reminds me and I nodded my head.

Eight years ago, DooJoon and I was playing soccer and I kicked the ball towards him. "This is my trust to you, Yoon DooJoon! Remember not to break it!" I smile.

Don't tell me, DooJoon's leg moves backwards and in a gentle way his feet touches the ball. Its rolls towards my direction and I used my foot to stop the ball for moving any further.

"I am sorry, I am unable to keep the trust between us anymore." He said and I was taken aback. Tears starts to well-up in my eyes, "forgive me." He said and walked passes him.

"For your girlfriend, you are willing to give up seventeen years of friendship between us?!" I yell. "Yea because she is important to me now." He admited and my heart shedded in thousand of pieces.

"Being close to you make my girlfriend insecure, I have to protect her and let her to live in happiness." He continues. "Its always you!" I scream. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I added.

"HOW CAN YOU SO SELFISH?!" I yell. "HOW LONG DO YOU KNOW HER?! TELL ME! SIX MONTHS AND US?! SEVENTEEN YEARS! YOON DOOJOON!" I cried. "I am sorry..." He said. With tears rolling down, I pick up the ball and hug it. "I will not accept it, Yoon Doojoon did you hear me? I will make sure you will accept it again." I stutter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is an update and I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda!