Yoseob in despair.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjN9Qb5gp_o

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I held onto the new soccer ball, this ball is special because the two of us sign on it. Its just like a contact and we agreed with the condition. The condition was understanding each other and support each other whatever they choose.

I smile, at that signification moment of my life. Looking straigaht, a blonde hair dude is standing beside the lamp post and I wonder why. "Yoseob?" I call and he look this direction. Waving his hand and I jog towards him. He look at the soccer ball I held and a smirk form on his face. "I guess the boht of you patched everything." He said and I felt guilty.

I analysis his face, his eyes are red in colour and he look so pale. Holding onto his arm, "are you okay?" I worried and he shakes his head. My heart sank in depress, suddenly, he burst into tears and he squat down. Placing the soccer ball on the ground, I hug Yoseob and hush him. My heart hurts, I never saw this side of Yoseob.

Later, I went to buy two cups of hot chocolate. "Drink up." I hand it to him. "Thanks." Yoseob forces out a smile. "What happened?" I question. Yoseob sighs, "I thought by seperating with each other awhile will help the situation." Yoseob stares at the brown liquid. "My parents are going to divorce." He added and I was stunned.

"Remember I said I will only stay until the end of the year?" He asks and I nodded my head. "Yea, they are going to file up to the court and the result will be relases at November. That at time, I have to choose who should I go with. However, whoever I choose I have to leave this country." He smiles bitterly and tears well-up my eye.

"I have to leave my older sister and I think we will only meet once a month?" He estimated. Slipping a mouth of hot chocolate, "I am sure I am going to miss her a lot." He comments. I feel useless because I cannot help Yoseob at all.

"I wanted to invite you to join me but, I saw that soccer ball. I guess you have already make up your choice right?" Yoseob questions and I did not answer him. Letting out a defeated breath, "I just hope we can spend the rest of my days in Seoul with you alright?" Yoseob requests and I nodded my head. "Promise?" He shows his pinky and I laced it. "Of course."

"You know, I am envy of your relationship with Yoon DooJoon." Yoseob blurt out. "I want something that prove our friendship too." Yoseob said. "Okay." I agreed. Yoseob stand up, let his hand out and I title my head in confuse. "Can I hold your hand?" He asks. Without hesitation, I slide my hand into his with a sweet smile.

We walk down the road, stores to store to find the most suitable item. "I don't know what to find." Yoseob whines. "You should find something you like. For example, DooJoon likes soccer and I like it too so we used it." I explain. A light-blub pop-out, Yoseob drags me along with him. We are now in front of a keychain shop, Yoseob pick up a bicycle keychain.

"Can you still recall how we met? You dumped onto my bicycle and you gave me your phone number." Yoseob remain me and I giggle. We got two bicycle keychain, green in colour and we sign our name on it. Giving each other one, "Keep it properly." I demand and Yoseob laughs. "Duh!" He reply me and I laugh too.

"Goodbye." I said and he send me off. Closing the door, a question flashes across me mind. DooJoon or Yoseob?

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. ^^

This is an update!

Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing it.