Miss. Blonde Jesscia.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2eCHdqFYj4

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

She was running, up the stairs and to the next level. "DooJoon!" She screams and he turn around looking at her. "Hi!" Jesscia waves and DooJoon did the same. "About yesterday... thank you for helping me." She thanks sheepishly. "It's okay and your welcome." DooJoon replies. Anaylsing her face, "I see you are wearing glasses today." He points out and she nodded her head. "Yea, I cannot find my contact lenses." She said.

"Does it looks ugly on me?" She asks and DooJoon shakes his head. "You still look very pretty." DooJoon flatters. From the back and arm-locking him. "Yoon DooJoon!" You disturb him. You saw the pretty figure standing in front of you and your attitude change in that instant. "Hello." Jesscia tones changed too and you smile dryly.

"Yoon DooJoon, lesson is starting now." You drag him away from Jesscia. "But... My classroom is another side of hallway." DooJoon stutters and you did not hear. You just know that you dislike the aura of her, she isn't the sweet girl everyone love and the way she treats you just now seem so fake to you. In one word, unfriendly.

After school, you run out of the classroom and to find DooJoon. You are so excited because DooJoon and you planned to play the newest game at his house. You went to his classroom, "you are looking for DooJoon?" Kikwang questions and you nodded your head. "He went to the library just now." He said and nodded your head. "Thanks." You said and went to the library.

You push the door and scan the whole room. From the edge of your eyes, you saw a blonde hair girl sitting beside DooJoon. It was Jesscia, they are smiling and laughing so happily. You are annoyed, walking out the door and towards the field. You borrowed the whole basket of soccer ball and kick them. Seeing them fly away, it feels like your worries are flying away too.

You are so into kicking those round object, DooJoon enters the field too. He throws his bag on the green grass and snatches the ball away from you. "Why the worry?" He asks while playing with the soccer ball. However, you did not answer him because you don't know how to express it. It is because you are afraid that your best friend will be taking away by other girl or you have other special feelings?

"A match with me." You request and he accepted it without any hesitate. After a long hours, you collapse on the ground and trying to get your breathe back. DooJoon passes you his water bottle and you push it away. "Did you know you did not make it to our outing?" You said and he looks away. "I am sorry, I am teaching Jesscia some work..." He explains but you are even more angry.

"I will treat you ice-cream." He smiles and you remain not moving. Out of nowhere, DooJoon carries you bride-style and you are in his arm. "Are you jealous?" He asks and you are taken aback. "No." You mumble and he laughs. "Double scoop alright?" He laughs.

Inner feelings, I wonder do I treat DooJoon only my best friend or something more...?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

This is an update and hope you guys enjoy it.

Merry Xmas everyone! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^