First sight love.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7vY-wSoDI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dairy,

     This is DooJoon who is writing again after so long. All this while, I am always writing about I am in love with my childhood best friend ______. She really is adorable and she never even realise that I have been loving her for the past years. Everytime when I say "Marry me" I always wish she replies words like okay or yes but it even happen. She always treats it like a joke but I am not angry with her because giving her more time is fine. I will always wait for her but... This few days, I knew a girl and her name is Jesscia. She really caught my attention maybe it's her blonde hair? I don't know how is her character like but I think I like her. Tell me, what should I do?

------

The droplets of water are slapping on our back, the thunder roars and everyone are running for shelter. DooJoon is standing outside a shop, wiping the water away using his towel and ruffles against his hair. Why did it rain so heavily out of the sudden? I should get ______ to bring an umbrella for me. He was about to talk his phone out and he saw a figure in the middle of the road searching for something.

Suddenly, a car was about to knock onto her without thinking much DooJoon runs out and save her. "Are you crazy?! There was a car dashing towards you!" He screams and she narrows her eyes at him. "I am sorry, I lost my contact lense so I can see properly." She said and continue finding it. She touches the ground hoping that she can find it.

I grab her arm, "how are you able to find it in this huge place and even if you found it, it will dirty and you are unable to wear it." DooJoon said. "I have to find it." She demands. In that instant, DooJoon carries her bride-style and bring her in the covered area. "What are you doing?!" Jesscia yells. DooJoon gave her his towel and dry her up.

"Don't you find it stupid? What happen if you fall sick for a pair of contact lense?" He said and she remains quiet. Taking out his jacket from his back and cover her from her drench body. "Take care of yourself." DooJoon said. Then, he took out his phone and dial the whole series of number. "Yoz, I forgot to bring my umbrella can you save me?" DooJoon rubs his neck sheepishly.

In Jesscia's heart, its pounding really hard. After he hang up the phone, "do you have glasses?" He asks and she shakes her head. "I guess I will send you home." DooJoon said and Jesscia nodded her head. Next, you rushes to the location, "yah! You are irritaing." You grumbles and you saw the blonde girl sitting on the floor.

You did not say anything but you have a feeling you dislike her. "Let's go." You said and ready to go. You have a negative aura, you saw her wearing DooJoon's jacket and his towel covering her head. "I have to send her home, she loses her contact lenses and she cannot see anything." DooJoon said. DooJoon piggyback her on his back, "carry the umbrella for us." DooJoon orders.

You reject the idea in your heart but you did not say anything. You saw her lying her head on his shoulder and you look away. Is this a starting a triangle love?

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating much, I am busying working for my holidays.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Have a nice day! ^^