Because I am your best friend.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qND-smXfKNU

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks!^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was like a dream to me, I did not mean to hurt DooJoon nor did I predict that scene from Jessica. I was shocked too and I really don't know how to explain to him. Especially when he started to breakdown. I was unable to digest it, up till now I still think it was unbelievable. DooJoon, how much do you like her to be like this? Is this first love really that important to you? I really want to know the answer.

Lesson was quiet, Yoseob was not speaking at all so do I. His sudden confesstion, a unexecpted drama from Jessica and burst of tears from DooJoon. What happened to the four of us? The bell for the next lesson was heard, without waiting for me and Yoseob just left the classroom like this. Didn't you say you will give me time? Why are you treating me this way?

Tears well-up and my vision is blur by it. Packing my belongings silently and walk to the next class. On my way, Jessica was standing in front of me and her eyes was swallon. If you have to compare to an animal it will be goldfish. "Why must be this evil?" She questions. "Do you really love DooJoon?" She asks and I was not able to answer.

Charging towards me, capturing my arm hard and she glared straight into my eyes. "If you love him, you should let him be happy right?! But, why are you doing this to him?! Why do you break up his relationship with me?!" She cries and I too. "How about you?" I ask her back. "Do you love DooJoon?" I question and she nodded her head.

"If you do, why do you break our friendship apart? Why did you cheat behind his back?" I ask and she did not reply. Wiping the tears rolling down with my sleeves, "I don't want to talk about it anymore." I yank myself away. However, she grabbed me again. "Let's not blame each other anymore." She said. "Please, give DooJoon back to me and I promise I will not do it anymore." Jessica sobs.

Biting my bottom lips, "it's too late." I said. "Plus, I am not the one who can help you anymore. The only one who can choose to forgive you is DooJoon. Its better that you tell him yourself." I added and walk away. Jessica's books fall off from her hands and all over the ground. Her legs went jelly and she sat on the floor crying.

After school, Yoseob stands in front of me and I look at him sadly. He curls my hair behind my ears, "I will send you home." He offers and I nodded my head. We went to get his bicycle first and out of the school ground. "Yoon DooJoon is fighting!" Someone yells and I rush to that direction. My body was not under my control anymore, the minute I heard DooJoon is danger and my body tell me to protect him.

DooJoon is being punch and kick by the gangster. Swiftly, I threw my bag at the bad guy and trounce on the chin. He went dizzy and lay down on the ground. DooJoon was laying flat on the floor, he was panting and breathing hard. Tears escape from my eyes, why did you become this stage? I miss the old Yoon DooJoon.

I help him up and he yanked his arm back. "Why did you save me?" DooJoon asks looking away. Snifting, "because you are my best friend." I answer. "You are important to me, I cannot lose you and I promised you right? No matter what choice you take, I will support you and be by your side. I am completing it." I said and DooJoon was sobbing.

"Please stop being like this, stand up and move on Yoon DooJoon." I begged. "I want the old Yoon DooJoon back, without Jessica is fine because you have me beside you." I said. However, he just lay back on the ground. My heart shedded into thousand of pieces, "Yoon DooJoon don't be like this." I howl but he did not respond anymore.

He was avoiding my glance, I am clobbered and I cannot do anything. Being defeated, I lay on his chest with my head burying in it. "Don't be like this..." I hit it lightly. "I am your best friend, I will stay by yourself and we can go through this together. DooJoon..." I sob. "This is only a small matter, you will fine someone even better, we have been through many problem before and we successed. DooJoon..." I mutter.

"Stop being like this...please." I begged. "Yoon DooJoon!" I scream. A hand came and I look behind it was Yoseob. "Let's go." He said but I don't want too. Another hand came, "don't leave me." Doojoon pleaded. "Yoseob..." I cried. Shutting his eyes, he walked away and leave us behind. I am sorry Yoseob.

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an upate!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^