Understanding my decision.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVvjO-vf8us

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have been thinking of this problem for very long and I think I should end it now. I dial her number and buzzing sounds are heard. I am leaning against the railing and waiting for her to answer the phone. "Hello?" I voice out. "Yea?" She answers. "Wanna come out for a date? I will pick you up." I offer and she accepted it. Closing my phone and my grip tighten. "I hope you understand." I mutter.

Getting my cap and I start my way down to her house. Sticking around at the enterance of her house, "sorry for keeping you waiting." She runs out and I shake my head. I glance at her, her face colour turns better compared to the past. Touching her face, "what's wrong?" She wonders and I shake my head again. Capturing her shoulder and pulling her nearer to me. "Let's enjoy ourself today." I declare.

We went to an ice-cream shop, scanning those tubs of flavour and thinking what we want. "Chocolate mint looks awesome." I comment and she nodded her head. "Banana spilt looks delicious too." She points. "Strawberry shortcake too!" I added. In the end, we ordered all those flavour of ice-cream we said. Sitting on the sofa, Jessica took a mouth first. "Nice?" I ask and she nodded her head.

Feeding me a mouth of blueberry flavour and I eat it. "Whoa!" I gasp and she laughs. As we continue muching it, I notice there is a stain on her nose and I use a tissue to clean it away. "Little dirty cat." I comment and she blushes shyly. Covering her face, whining, "you made me feel embarrassed." Jessica pouts and I giggle.

Next, I held her hands and we went to amusment park. In excitment, "huanted house!" I hop and she rejected it. "No worries! I will take care of you and it will be fun!" I assure and drag her along. Before entering, she squeezes onto my hand and held onto hers making sure she feels better. We walk in and her body was trembling in fear.

Suddenly, a ghost pops out and she screams on top of her lungs. Hugging her from the back, "don't worry I am behind." I whisper into her ears. Another zombie came out and she shouted. "Don't scare her." I raised my voice and I hope that claim her a lot. I saw the light and we have reached the exit. Uncovering her ears and she was huffing. "You did great." I ruffle her hair.

Then, we played many games and we really love it. Standing in front of the merry-go-round, "wanna ride it?" I ask her and she nodded her head sheepishly. It is our turn and I sat beside her. My arms was holding onto the pole and she is settle in between my arms. The horse move up and down, "it is lovely right?" I make a remark. Leaning on my chest, "I wish this moment will pause for a while." She answers.

At night, we went to han river and we sat down on the grass. "Here you go." I pass her a piece of rice cake and she ate it well. I smile while enjoying the beautiful scene. "I wonder when we will have another amazing date again." Jessica said and I was unable to reply. "One more?" I ask and she nodded her head with a sweet smile.

In the end, I send her home and she was in joy. Swing my hands back and forth, with a blink of eyes and we are at our destination. Jessica was about to enter house but I held her back. Swallowing my saliva and breathing a deep breath of oxygen. "I have something to tell you." I started and she title her head waiting for me to continue.

"Let's break up." I said. "You are a fabulous girl, I swear and I don't deserve you. It was my fault for turning you into an unhappy girl and you will meet someone better than me. Hate me and punch me if you want." I explain and a bitter smile forms on her face. "I understand, you make up your mind and I knew you will say that." She said.

Wipping her tears, "I was just praying that time will not arrive so fast." Sighing, "I guess its time to time to face my punishment and reailty of losing you." Snifting, "thank you for creating such beautiful memories before we are not a couple anymore and sorry for causing you a lot of pain. I made you to lose your best friend, cheating on you and making your life messed up. I am really bless to have you for this eight months and for you to forgive me." She cried.

Cleaning up her face, "I understand really." She smiles brightly, "thank you for sending me home." She bows and my heartache a lot. Loosening my grip, taking a few steps back and about to leave her behind. She grabbed it back again and she stares at me with her big pretty eyes. "We are still going to be friends right?" She asks. "Yes." I reply firmly.

She let go of my hand and I walk away. Out of nowhere, she hugs me tightly from the back. "Just for the last time." She cries. After a few minutes, "goodnight." she said and runs into her house. Without looking back, I start my way back to my own home.

From upstairs, Jessica was covering with her hands sobbing in depress. Her eyes follows DooJoon's shadow until it was unable to be seen. Thank you for being my boyfriend that love me so much and a friend who forgive everything about me. Yoon DooJoon, you are an awesome man that deserve someone better.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahamidna! :)