My best friend, Yoon DooJoon.

A wish that I want to undo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9uT393YbeQ

Please listen to this while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am playing with the sand, tucking it and throwing into the bucket. Patting it, making it smooth using the shoved and flipping it over putting on the sand.

I look at the small figure walking towards me, "you are late." I make a remark. "I am sorry, I went to buy this packet of sweet for you." He took out from his pocket and hand it to me.

Using my small hand to held on it, "thank you." I smile brightly. "Your welcome." He smiles too. "What are we doing today?" He questions. "Let's build a big sand castle!" I declare and we starts work.

One stack over another, drawing the windows and doors using our little fingers. Lastly, putting a flag on top of the sand castle. "Well done DooJoon" I patted his shoulder. "You too." He smiles.

"You know a castle need a Prince and Princess." DooJoon said. "Plus, you know the Princess is the Prince"s wife so it must be someone special..." He added. "Hurry up and find your princess then." I said. "You know, today, I watch a Korean drama with my grandmother and the lead role male character says only the person who can be your Princess or wife is someone you truly love..." He eyes are glued on me.

"Why are you looking at me this way?" I ask in awe. "Will you marry me?" DooJoon asks. At that point we are only eight years old, have you ever wonder what is my answer to him?

PRESENT.

"Morning Yoon Mummy~" I greet and she smiles. "DooJoon is still in his room sleeping. Mind helping me?" She smiles. "Mine pleasure." I smirk and went up to his room.

Springing the room door wide, throwing my bag on the floor and sank into his chair. "Yoon DooJoon, I am giving you five minutes to wash up and wake up." I order and reading his comics being place on his table.

Awhile, he did not respond and I furrowed by eyebrow at him. Putting the book back on the table, "Yah Yoon DooJoon." I kick his . "I am warning you." I raise my voice. "DooJoon?" I poke him on the shoulder. Is he died?

Suddenly, he captures my shoulder and toss me on his bed. I try to get out from his attack, "the evil monster caught you!" DooJoon laughs evily. "Are you sure?" I smirk and punch him on the nose. He whines in pain, rubbing it with his hand and I laugh in delight.

I scan up and down, he was not wearing his shirt and only a pants. "Is my body good?" He laughs and I scoff. "In your dream." I threw the pillow at him. Out of nowhere, he caught my wrist and glance straight into my eyes. "Marry me." He said sincerely.

Using my another hand to grab the pillow again, I hit him on his head. "Stop playing this joke, you know I would not accept you and hurry up." I walk away. Using his arm as a stand of support, "what if I found a girlfriend?" DooJoon asks.

"That will be awesome because of you, everyone thought you are my boyfriend and I am unable to find one." I said. "As if." He said and I almost throw the book at him.

He is my best friend, Yoon DooJoon and a friend that we will never be together as a mate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is the first chapter of this story! ^^

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda & have a nice day. ^^