entry nine

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Nine | Armour 


 

It feels as though some people are set out there to put me down.



Jessica sat outside on her table. Her long hair was in slight messy waves. She didn't have enough time to brush it straight this morning. A veil of brown ashy hair cascaded down both sides of her face to disguise her delicate features. It was easy to see way she blended in so well with the crowd, especially when she had her head tilted down as she skimmed the pages of a book which was grasped in her hands. It was another love story. Jessica had gone through many but of course never expected any the fluffy love stuff to ever happen to her. It was all just a hopeless fantasy in her head but one she enjoyed nevertheless.



Point out my flaws.



She was captured in her own bubble when she heard snickers direct towards her. Slyly, Jessica stopped reading and looked behind her shoulder and sure enough, it was Amy. Amy Kwang. The girl who laughs at her during classes and strives from making people feel small.

 

Pick on my weaknesses.



She snickered through her hands, not even attempting to hide the fact she was laughing at her and continued to point with her friends. Jessica turned back around, trying to distract herself from her giggles, trying to drown the negativity from her head. Jessica had always been a happy person but recently it felt like the world was testing her. And she wasn't the type of person to brush things off, she took everything to heart.

 

Though, I know some people are set out there to pick you back up.

 

Amy's snickers refused to subside and Jessica almost felt like bursting into tears. She felt a nasty sting in her eye and a tickle down . 'Ignore them' she murmured to herself. Things like this always got to her and she felt weak and pathetic because of it. 



Just as Jessica thought the warm liquid glazed over her eyes were about to spill down her cheeks, Kris had appeared, dressed in his white basketball uniform and he had a towel in his hands rubbing his wet blonde her. Quickly, Jessica looked away as he looked towards her direction, not wanting Kris to notice her tears especially since they only met recently. 

 

Who accept you for who you are.

 

He did however, his eyes narrowed and scanned around to the source of whoever dared make Jessica so emotional. It didn't take long for Kris to notice Amy and her gang blatantly laughing at her. What Kris did next shocked Jessica, as well as Amy. He had stood in front of them with an angry and cold face. Instantly, the group of girls' smirked were thrown from their faces and they looked up to Kris with terror and wide eyes. He had always been known as a bit of a frosty character within the school and it became quite a reputation.


Jessica was used to this face - the whole school was. He usually carried around this face around when he stalked the school but once it was directed towards you and with such blackness behind his eyes, it was hard not to feel intimidated. 

 

Who don't dwell on your imperfections.



Kris didn't speak any words and neither did any of the girls, they were simply too stunned. Jessica had her back turned, not wanting to turn around and stare, but in her head she envisaged them quivering. Kris had stood there only for a few seconds before he turned and strolled towards Jessica and smiled. 

 

Those are the only people worth your time, tears and attention.

 

Jessica often marvelled at his smile. Recently, he had been showing it a lot. Normally it was only reserved for those he felt exceptionally close to, and that only included Kai and Luhan. Lately, Jessica felt honoured that she also made it to the list.

 

It's just a matter of being the stronger person and rising above those who aren't worthy of ability to break your spirits. Build an armour and don't let them strike.

 

Kris took her books, grabbed her hand and walked away. Finally, the girls could be heard releasing their breath they held for so long. Kris only smirked as he looked behind and when he turned to face Jessica, his face softened- a face similar to a person looking at a dear friend or cute little kitten. It was totally different to the one witnessed just a few minutes ago. Jessica blinked in surprise. Kris looked so cold and fierce before and yet he was standing their smiling at her with such warm eyes but eventually she reciprocated his actions and they continued walking whilst noticing what a lovely day it was that day.

 

Walk away from them and don't look back.

 

 

 


 

[twentyth of june two thousand and twelve]

Dear diary... 

 

It feels as though some people are set out there to put me down. Point out my flaws. Pick on my weaknesses. Though, I know some people are set out there to pick you back up. Who accept you for who you are. Who don't dwell on your imperfections. Those are the only people worth your time, tears and attention. It's just a matter of being the stronger person and rising above those who aren't worthy of ability to break your spirits. Walk away from them and don't look back.

 

Jessica Jung


 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not happy with this chapter. I'll probably go back and re-do but I wanted to put it put a.s.a.p! 
also thank you so much to koizora- for the amazing poster!