entry two

Dear Diary...♡

Diary Entry Two | The Best Friend


 

 

I think... I'm starting to fall in love with you.

 

Donghae swung and the ball goes flying. The ball which was previously rocketing through the air towards at him out of Siwon's hand was sent flying squinting distance as it bounced off his bat in one huge swing.

"YES!" Donghae called out before taking of his cap and threw it to the ground and running over to Jessica who was watching him from the stands where hundreds of onlookers cheered. Sweat beads roll down his face accompanied by his infamous wide grin. Gleefully he high fived her with both hands and clasps her tiny fingers in between his.

 

Your victory smile sends me butterflies and my heart jumps.

 

He keeps their hands locked in his tight clasp above their heads for a few seconds before he pulled them apart and hugged her tightly before swinging her around whilsts her legs frail behind her as she turns circles through the air.

 

It jumps so much... I am almost scared my heart will jump right out of my chest.

 

His grasp on her small body was so tight and so warm, Jessica almost lost her balance when he set her on the ground and the sudden chill bit her exposed skin once again. The crowd cheered thunderously. Funny. She almost forgot they were there at all. For a second it just felt like Donghae and her. Her and Donghae. But Donghae went prancing away from her and across to Yoona. Her sweet smile was present on her flawless face as Donghae rapidly approached her. Even her eyes curved in pride and joy for him like little crescent moons. He reached her and she crashed into his embrace and his hands fanned out on her back to capture more of her in his tight hug. Yoona closesdher eyes to enjoy the embrace and Donghae does the same like time was standing still for them.


 

But I must remember...

They turn on the spot as they hugged. Their footsteps in tune with each other.

... no matter how much my heart urges me.

Finally their eyes flustered open. 

That although I, Jessica, love you, Donghae.
 

And slowly they pull in to each other.

You Lee Donghae...
 

The crowd bites their lips. Some clasping their hands in front of them in excitement.

Love...
 

The distance between their faces decreased.
 

Im Yoona.

 

 


[first of may two thousand and twelve]

Dear Diary...

I think... I'm starting to fall in love with you. Your victory smile sends me butterflies and my heart jumps. It jumps so much... I am almost scared my heart will jump right out of my chest. But I must remember, no matter how much my heart urges me. That although I, Jessica, love you, Donghae. You Lee Donghae... Love... Im Yoona.

- Jessica Jung
 

 

 
 
 
please vote! The person who comes 2nd will be Jessica's other friend (but who knows, I originally thought of using all three of them!) I cannot guarentee that the winner will be the actual person/people I will choose. I'm just curious to what you guys think! Afterall, it's better to write about characters you're inspired by, right? ^^ 
 
thank you so much for reading the first chapter and the subscribers I have received so far. kamsamnidaa~!
 
maxine0000 | SuperGeneration2 | nikitacp17 | supergeneration1812 | yoonaforever0530 | kyuwonhae | HaeSica12 | niniey 87 | supergeneration09 | KyZel22 | BuBibUFabulosity | smurfette | DuhJojo97 | MimiRa | tubbysica