entry fourteen

Dear Diary...♡

 

 


Diary Entry Fourteen | A Bond Of Such Rarity 


 

To find a bond so strong and sincere…


Jessica had arrived at Kris's house in a simple yet pretty dress which nevertheless felt far more lavish than anything else she had ever worn. It was her first ever time at a real party. It had been organised by EXO, the basketball team Kris was captain of and consequently they had all chosen Kris's abode to be the place for it to take place in (much to his disliking).

 

… it is a rarity to come by.



Kris opened the door so the bright light spilled out into the darkness outside. He comically bowed down and signalled her to come in like a prince from a fairy tale which Jessica couldn't help but laugh at.

Just at that moment Luhan and Kai had come running into the room with paper plates full of cake and mouths frosted at the edges with icing. Following behind were another nine boys with the same brown chocolate rimmed mouth.

"Hey, you must Jessica!" One of them exclaimed almost splattering crumbs of cake from his mouth, with the widest and toothiest grin Jessica had ever seen.

"Chanyeol, don't eat with your mouth full!" Kris exclaimed with desperation whilst watching the brown crumbs drop onto his parents new cream carpet and turning to Jessica grinning sheepishly.



If, or when you find it...



The hours flew by and Jessica found herself having a lot more fun than she had ever expected. The whole of EXO were friendly and they all felt themselves instantly drawn to the girl as well as she found herself drawn to them. It was not at all awkward as she had initially anticipated. 

"Where's Kris?" TAO asked whilst lifting his head from the board game they were all playing to quickly scanning the room for their captain and MVP as soon as he realised his long absense. 

"And Kai and Luhan?" Chen joined in. 

"Jessica's gone too..." Baekhyun added, scratching his head in puzzlement.



... you just know that bond will last an absolute life time. 



The four seemed to miraculously disappeared. The rest of the boys began on a search of the whole house and it took them a while until a loud whisper signalled all the boys to the front of Kris's bedroom door.

"Guys! I think I found them!" Sehun said in a stressed whisper. They all scrambled to the door whilst Sehun slowly pushed open the door. 

On the bed were Kris, Kai, Luhan and Jessica. Kris's lanky legs were practically falling off the bed. Kai was peacefully sleeping with his previously slick hair messed up from the pillow. Jessica was sandwiched between the two, if you were to look close enough you would notice a light contented smile curved on her lips. Luhan was stretched across all three of them. His head rested on Kris's knees and his mouth hung slightly open.

"Guess they got party pooped out." Lay commented with a snicker.

The nine boys chuckled between them, taking quick snaps of the scene before them on their phones and decided the leave them be for the moment.

 

They'd bring it up later...

 

probably in some form of blackmail.

 

 

 

 


 

[twentieth of november two thousand and twelve]

Dear diary... 

To find a bond so strong and sincere, it is a rarity to come by. If, or when you find it... you just know that bond will last an absolute life time


Jessica Jung


 

 

 

 

 

to make up for the late update I will post the next chapter soon
I will also make it less repetitive and add a little more... interesting stuff!
I just thought I'd put a tiny bit of fluff here. enjooy~! ^^