entry eleven

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Eleven | His Smile


 

 

Kris is a person that previously I could not put a finger on.
 

 

Jessica was on the school's large garden. On that particular day it was snowing, creating quite a havoc with the students who were forced to trudge through it. Jessica had no complaints though, she liked the way the snow created a sugar white frost on the mossy green plants and on the whole plane of land. Vines of ivy curled around the swinging bench she sat on. She lightly pushed herself forward so a soft swaying motion would carry her off the ground. Fine sprinklings of the cold white substance would softly float down - It was the first snow of many more to come of what was left of the year. 

 

His face was always so serious.

 

All the other students had classes with only left a few remainder of people on a free period which meant it was a very tranquil afternoon, one which allowed Jessica time for some peaceful thinking. Kris, at one point popped into her mind. Jessica remembered the first time she had seen Kris. She had just started at the school a week previously and felt very much a newbie.

 

Stone hard - unmoving - void of all emotion. 

 

She was walking through the school outside during the busy lunch time hour, not quite knowing what to do since she had no friends at that time. 

 

I noticed his face always looked so blank and fierce.

 

A tall figure suddenly emerged through the masses of people. His blonde hair stood out through the blacks and deep browns and his height gave him an extra charismatic quality. However, it was a completely different quality to the charisma Donghae exuded she noted to herself. His was simply ice cold. She remembered how intimidating the first time she had saw him.

 

But after spending so much time together, I've been noticing just how much he smiles.

 

At that moment she snapped out from her daze as she noticed Kris swiftly jogging up to her - his hair swaying alongside his movements. His approach made obvious by the thudding sound from his boots. He slowed down upon getting closer.

 

Only around Luhan and Kai though. Only to those he feels strongly towards.

 

Jessica laughed at his irregular breathing as he sat down next to her on the neighbouring seat and how mismatched his long legs were on the small swing. 

 

And recently, I've noticed he smiles a lot...

 

Still tired out and breathless, Kris turned to look at Jessica and he laughed along. Misty clouds escaped his mouth as his warm breath contrasted with the chilled air. His pale face numbed and bitten pink by the cold. Both their eyes twinkled and curved into slits.

 

…around me. 

 


 

[seventh of november two thousand and twelve]

Dear diary... 

Kris is a person that previously I could not put a finger onHis face was always so serious. Stone hard - unmoving - void of all emotion. I noticed his face always looked so blank and fierce. But after spending so much time with him, I've been noticing just how much he smiles. Only around Luhan and Kai though. Only to those he feels strongly towards. And recently, I've noticed he smiles a lot… around me. 


Jessica Jung


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm trying hard to update every weekend! ∩__∩