entry seventeen

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Seventeen | Dependant


 

 

 

As a child, when my parents were alive...



Jessica sat in class gazing outside the window whilst tiny dustings of snow began to drift silently behind the transparent glass, delicately weaving in and out between one another like it was a coordinated dance. She rested her head on the palm of her head as she continued to watch. For a brief minute she closed her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the frosty pinches from the cold climate and the smooth tingles the breeze would make whilst they caressed her face and flowed through the open window.

"Hello Jess. You're here early." Yoona greeted upon entering the room and placing her notebook down on the seat next to the younger girl and smiling down at her. 



... they taught me the value of life. 



Jessica opened her eyes immediately to greet the elder, hoping she didn't look questionable. "Oh, hi! Yeah, I just wanted to get out and walk in the snow. I didn't even realise it was early until I got here. Are you planning for the tournament next week?" she asked, upon noticing the familiar book Yoona had been carrying around with her.



How I should treasure and never underestimate its worth.



"This? Yes! There are still some final details I need to sort out but the basketball tournament between EXO and YG is pretty much set and ready to be held on our school grounds. I'm really excited to watch! From what I've heard YG are pretty tough but I'm sure our team will do well. You will be there to watch, right?"

"Of course I will! I think they would kill me if I didn't" Jessica said, giggling at the imagery of EXO's comically angry faces. "And they will be sure to win against YG! They may be tough but Kris has been working so hard the last few weeks."



Until now I never really appreciated the words they circulated around me.



Yoona giggled in response. "I think we all know why. Kris likes you an awful lot. I think he wants to win for you." 



I was too naïve; too young to understand.



Jessica raised an eyebrow and opened to question her words, but before she could a crowd of students rushed into the classroom and momentarily drowning out any words she attempted to say.



Now that they have left, their words have never ringed any truer. 



"Just remember to show up to the match! EXO and especially Kris are depending on your support!" Yoona cried above the noise just enough so Jessica could catch her words and blush lightly in response to her embarrassing outburst.

 

 

 

 


 

[thirtieth of november two thousand and twelve]

Dear diary... 

As a child, when my parents were alive, they taught me the value of life. How I should treasure and never underestimate its worth. Until now I never really appreciated the words they circulated around me. I was too naïve; too young to understand. Now that they left, their words have never ringed any truer. 
 

Jessica Jung


 

 

 

 

 

this is more of a filler chapter - filler chapters are important to for the more fluid plot development!
I did say I would introduce more drama soon, but I guess not. there are a lot of gaps I will fill later on.
apologises for the wait and thank you for you patiance with this story! ^^