entry seven

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Seven | Friendship Forms


 

Oh diary, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that yesterday...



Luhan and Jessica were talking very comfortably whilst sipping their banana milk and strolling down the hallway when suddenly a sweaty and panting figure stumbled out of a class room. It looked as though he had been exercising quite vigorously as sweat beads dripped from his face. At first he seemed oblivious at first to the two of them with his dark hair messed up and covering the majority of his face and shirt ed revealing his abs. His breaths were loud and irregular. 

"Oh, hi Hyung!" Luhan exclaimed happily. 

The figure looked up at them through his semi wet hair, still panting with his mouth wide With one smooth flick he flung his jet black hair away from his eyes and corrected his posture so he stood up straight and facing them more clearly.

"Hi!" He greeted them.

 

I also talked to Kai yesterday too! 



A ringing was heard from Luhan's Jean pocket before they could initiate any conversation - his phone. He scrambled to retrieve it and read the text message in a swift glance. 

"Gotta go! Kris just found out I stole his bike to get to school today." He said sheepishly. "He's going to kill me... Kai, Keep Jessica company! See'ya!" He waved before scampering down the hall and out the door. Jessica couldn't help but giggle at his cute actions, forgetting Kai was there for a second inching closer to her so that he could watch Luhan go too.

He let out a y chuckle which bought Jessica back into reality and realise how close they were stood. Automatically it bought a pink flush to her cheeks.

"I suppose he fully made up for the head to ball incident yesterday then?" Kai asked once his gaze finally broke from the door Luhan had just exited and to the carton of milk she held in her slender fingers.


"Yep! I told him he didn't need to, be he insisted." 


"That sounds typically Luhan. And it
 seems like Kris and I taught him manners well." He said proudly crossing his arms with a smirk. "Oh sorry, I was just dancing and I was about to go out and get some thing to drink. I didn't realise I was going to bump into anyone." Explained Kai.


"No problem and you can have my banana milk!" Jessica offered as she rummaged through her bag and pulled out a fresh carton and presenting it to him. "Luhan went a little overboard..."

"Sounds even more like him." He laughed and gladly took the milk with a thanks. "Well, I can't really take you anywhere like Luhan but I guess you can watch me practice if you want." 




He seemed... cool. Yes, 'cool' seems to be the perfect way to describe him.




Jessica nodded and followed Kai back into the dance room where he settled his half-finished banana milk on the side and moved over to the stereo. With one click music started blasting from its speakers and into the room. Kai got into position and moved effortlessly to the music as Jessica sat on the side-lines observing him in awe. His movements were rigid, smooth and perfectly executed. 

 


He's such a great dancer. The best I've seen in fact.

 


"Wow, that was amazing!" She yelled, getting up on her feet and applauding once he had finished.

"Thanks." He laughed at her reaction as he got up from his finishing position. Dragging his hand through his hair he attempted to move it from his eyes and then grabbed a towel to pat his head. His chest moving up and down from his furiously beating heart and lungs attempting to shallow every last bit of air.

 



He could easily be a K-pop star when he's older.




Just then yelling could he heard echoing from the hallway and suddenly two figured emerged through the doorway to reveal the yelping Luhan and Kris dragging him by the ear. 


"Hyung, I said I was sorry!" He pouted.

"Aish. Kai, did you know he stole my bike today? I had to walk five miles just to get here!" Kai just shook his head and laughed at the two's antics. Luhan always seemed to act like a bit of a kid and Kris and he would act like his guardians telling him what to do. Though Kris had it more in his nature to be the responsible one. 

"Oh hi, Jess. I did realise you were there." Kris said and released Luhan's ear.

 



Kris was also there too.




"How's your head?" He asked.

"Doing better-" 

Before she could say anymore Kris had already strided over, moved her brown bangs from her forehead and held her head still as he analysed her injury. 

"It's still bruised." Kai pointed out from behind them before playfully flicking Luhan who held his head in pain and exaggerate distress.

"Luhan, you should have been more careful when kicking that ball. You could have seriously hurt her." Kris warned, turning his head slightly to face the sulking boy. 

"It's okay, honestly." Jessica spoke up with a bright face directed at the younger boy. Luhan's face automatically brightened up himself.

"You're just lucky Jessica is nice." Kris said seriously and went over to the nearby first aid box and tended to her head.

"It's only a bruise, really I'm fine!" But Kris ignored her protests and applied some liquid onto her head and blew on it softly before sticking a plaster to it.

 



He's really kind inside, despite his cold appearance. 
 



Jessica automatically got up and looked into the mirror which surrounded the dance room. She instantly frowned at the big plaster stuck to her head. "I look ridiculous..." She muttered to herself. 

Luhan's attempts to supress a giggle was heard in the background followed by another flicking noise which was no doubt Kris this time. 


 


Kris, Kai and Luhan - All three of them seem so happy together! Just like a family.

 


"You look great, noona!" He exclaimed with two thumbs up, still slightly shaking from laughter. 
 



Maybe I can be a part of that family.

 

 


[third of june two thousand and twelve]
 

Dear diary, 

Oh diary, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that yesterday... I also talked to Kai yesterday too! He seemed... cool. Yes, 'cool' seems to be the perfect way to describe him. He's such a great dancer. The best I've seen in fact. He could easily be a K-pop star when he's older. Kris was also there too. Kris, Kai and Luhan - all three of them seem so happy together! Just like a family. Maybe I can be a part of that family.

- Jessica Jung


 

 

I don't like this chapter much at all... it's too long and BlaaaH. don't worry, i'll look back at it and edit it later! there is also the tiniest bit of kaisica, they lost the poll but i felt i should put a little bit of them in! christmas is around the corner. hopefully I'll have a christmas-y chapter written up and posted on the 25th! 
wrap up warm and have a great winter, readers! ^^ <3

 

[credits to keep-the-faith (Nielle) @ classic love's poster shop for the awesome poster and background!]