entry five

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Five | Wallflower


 

Sometimes I feel so lonely.

 

There you are again, hanging out with Yoona and her friends. You no longer ask for permission or ask if it's okay. You've become accustomed to it and so have I. Although, I cannot shake the feeling of isolation without you here. Of course we still smile across the hallway, say 'hi' the odd time and chat occasionally. It's just not the same as it once was. You're no longer glued to my side and no longer laughing, giggling and joking around like we constantly used to.

 

A wallflower like me often belongs in their own company.

 

Everything becomes a lonesome activity. Walking to school, being at school, walking home and being at home - all lonely. I feel like a wondering ghost as I stalk these hallways with my folders clutched at my chest. 

 

But even the most quietest of all people need friends.

 

Lately I've been observing people. Today I'm sat at what used to be out usual table watching your now new usual table which was situated beneath the slight shade of the trees as you laugh with your new friends and Yoona. 

 

To live a human with no companionship would be no life at all. 

 

I watch as your hands are intertwined under the table and the sincerity in your smiles. I watch Yoona as the whispering wind flows delicately around her hair and how the sun kisses her cheeks making her look so radiant. I watch your friends you grin and tease you both in playful manners and you both react with a flush to your cheeks.

 

But it's okay...

 

I am almost in a dream-like state when suddenly a ball comes and bounces onto my table and hitting me on my head. Suddenly I feel dizzy and lightheaded when I heard voices shouting at one another, then a soft hand on my shoulder and three smiling faces looking down on me. 

"Hi, I'm Kai. Sorry about the ball, Luhan here was being a bit clumsy!" The one with dark her and deep dark eyes said with a smile before hitting the shorter guy beside him.

"Ha. I suppose that's me." The baby faced guy says bashfully scratching the back of his head before asking worriedly "I'm sorry. Are you alright?".

"Of course she's not alright! Look, her head is bruised!" The towering one with a fierce face scolded before turning to observe my face. Instantly his face softened and he smiled down at my now blushing face as he touched my forehead. "My name's Kris by the way." He smiles through his pressed lips, his face still close to mine.

 

... because I have a feeling things will get better. Life is not always this unfair. 

 

 

 

 


[first of june two thousand and twelve]

Dear Diary...

Sometimes I feel so lonely. A wallflower like me often belongs in their own company. But even the most quietest of all people need friends. To live a human with no companionship would be no life at all. But it's okay... because I have a feeling things will get better. Life is not always this unfair.

- Jessica Jung

 

 

 

 

hey look guys! A wild Kai, Luhan and Kris has appeared! I decided they will all appear in the story in the end ^^ 
but as I said in the previous chapter I'm not going to jump straight into any romance. more gradual progression.

oh! and THHHAAANK yooooou soooo much to those guys who have voted my story i LOOOVVVEEE-YYY you guys <3
I wish they showed you who voted so I can personally thank you but, you know who you are!! 
*sends virtual cookies*