entry twelve

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Twelve | Platinum


 


Days pass faster now.

 

Luhan often brings me banana milk during lunch (turns out he's friends with the local convenience stores son and gets two free each day) and we take walks in the derelict corridors talking about trivial things. Our laughter echo bounces across the walls. His happiness is contagious like the common cold or rather, a happy virus? Time passes by like a rocket and before I know it, the bell is ringing signalling class and we get carried away with the tide as the swarm of people horde in. 

 

More bearable.

 

Kai teaches me to dance the few precious minutes of the week after school when he is not too busy practicing or training, even though I cannot dance one bit and we have to take baby steps. He teases me sometimes but he's patient and his passion astonishes me. I even see girls giggling behind the windows, not even noticing I'm there but I laugh at the constant attention he receives and he always ends up laughing along with me. I always tell him to sit down and drink but he just shakes his head, sends a smile towards me and continues dancing until he collapses. Finally, he would accept the bottle of water I would have been offering him for the last hour and sits down and eats with me in the middle of the dance room. He is a flame that never withers. It's almost like I can see the fire flickering behind his dark eyes.

 

More alive.

 

Kris and I don't do anything in particular. Overall we exchange the least words, often silence surrounds us and spend the least time together since he has a basketball team to practice with. But we do not need words, the silence is a comfortable one and I treasure the few seconds we share - I wonder if he knows that.


Sometimes we visit the rooftop garden and watch the busy people scurry back and forth from the sanctuary above.

Sometimes we stay in class together helping each other with our work; usually they are essays consisting of countless worlds.

Sometimes we just wonder with no direction. No path in mind nor any idea where we may end up.

 

Being with Kris is like fresh air.

 

They say people have 'golden days'...

 

And do you know the most favourite thing we do together? 



... but, these past days, they feel so so much more than that...

 

Sit on the grass and watch as the fluffy white clouds float by.

 

... they've been platinum. 

 

 

 


 

[tenth of november two thousand and twelve]

Dear diary... 

 

Days pass faster now. More bearable. More alive. They say people have 'golden days' but, these past days, they feel so so much more than that... they've been platinum



Jessica Jung


 

 

 

 

thank you so much for the wonderful comments. they are what drives and motivates me to write more , and I know everyone says that but honestly I cannot tell you how happy I am knowing you enjoy and appreciate the hard work I put into this story. T~T *tear* I'm actually starting to get the dreaded writers block so please bare with me if the few upcoming chapters aren't all that interesting. 

 

I'm also open to constuctive criticism. Improving my writing skills was one of the reasons I started this story!