entry six

Dear Diary...♡

 


Diary Entry Six | Friendship Forms


 

Today I was observing again. 



Jessica sat on her usual table again that she and Donghae once shared. She has been accustomed to being alone nowadays without him but she couldn't shake the habit of watching Donghae and his new group of friends. It was a fine day and the vibrant, green, luscious leaves contrasted well with the clear blue sky. The rays of the sun casted a brilliant glow and a blanket of warmth over the school. 
 



I felt quite pathetic on my own, just watching you.
 



She decided to divert her gaze and chew lightly on her food. Just then Luhan happened to stroll by and see Jessica sat on her own. Lately, he had been pitying her, especially when he sent his ball flying straight into her head. Of course, she accepted his apology but he couldn't shake the bleak loneliness present in her eyes. He watched her watching him for a while, his back leant against the bricked wall under the cover of its shadow. 
 



I'll break the habit soon. It's just that old habits die hard, right? Usually I'd be by your side all the time after all. 

 


Tossing the ball up and down in his hand he continued to observed for a little while more before biting his lips in contemplation before finally deciding to push himself off the wall. Steadily he took long boyish strides and approached the girl who seemed oblivious to him approaching at first but eventually looked up at him with a bright smile when she finally noticed his presence.

"Hi noona!" He exclaimed. 




Things really look like they're getting better though. Just like I said in my last entry!




"Hi Luhan." She welcomed with a warm face. Honestly, she was quite taken back by Luhan's friendly and familiar tone of voice. Normally people never bothered to speak to her.

"Do you want to go buy banana milk with me?"

Jessica contemplated this for a while. Looking back one last time at Donghae she saw him laughing his friends as usual. 

"Sure!" 

Luhan broke out into a wide grin and quickly grabbed her hand along with her bag and slung it over her shoulder whilst she scrambled to her feet and got gently dragged along by Luhan. 


 


Although I still love you Donghae. I'm starting to get better.
 



Click. Stomp. Click. Stomp.

Luhan and Jessica's footsteps were in tune with each other as they walked down the empty hallways of the school. It was much darker in there than the bright light outside but light still managed to stream in through the windows creating a cast of light. It was much quieter too as no one roamed the halls except the two - Jessica found it relaxing and the semi-darkness made her feeling oddly calm. They both sipped on their banana milk which Luhan kindly offered to buy. They seemed to get along very well whilst they snooped around the convenience store and Luhan was more than happy to have made a new friend in Jessica.

Luhan was the one who suggested they walk in the hallways since they were nearly always derelict. 

 



Part of the reason is because I made a new friend.

 


"What's your favourite colour, noona?" Luhan asked.

"Hmmm... Yellow!" Luhan grinned widely at her response, showing off his pearly whites. 

"No way! That's my favourite colour too!" 

Jessica chuckled.

"When's your birthday, Luhan?" 

"April twentieth" he replied. 

"Yah! You're only two days younger than me and yet I get called noona. I feel so old."

Luhan laughed. "But you're still technically my noona!" Jessica only pouted at this. "Hm... maybe can you call me oppa?" He suggested after some careful thinking.

 



He's boy who kicked a ball at me head - it's a long story. He bought me banana milk and we talked like we knew each other ever since we were young.
 



"Luhan oppa..." She said, trying out how it sounded. Luhan liked the way it sounded and nodded in approval and gave her two thumbs up. 
 



And his name is Luhan.

 

 


[second of june two thousand and twelve]
 

Dear Diary...

Today I was observing again. I felt quite pathetic on my own, just watching you. I'll break the habit soon. It's just that old habits die hard, right? Usually I'd be by your side all the time after all. Things look like they're getting better though... Although I still love you, Donghae. I'm starting to get better. Part of the reason is because I made a new friend. And his name is Luhan.

- Jessica Jung

 


 

 

 

 

 

here's some lusica friendship! <3