8

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I groaned as I slowly emerged from my dreamless sleep.

 

 

 

“She is waking up!!” A female voice said.

 

 

 

I felt a weight next to me on the bed and I fluttered my eyes open, surprised to see a cute tomboy looking girl next to me.

 

 

 

“Hi?” I hesitantly croaked.

 

 

 

“Hi!! Im Minzy, and you are? Wait your Dara, silly me” Minzy squealed.

 

 

 

I looked at the girl as she smiled cutely at me.

 

 

 

“Where am I?” I softly asked.

 

 

 

“Oh! Your in Jiyong’s room”

 

 

 

Jiyong…. , I shot up and felt my side complain with pain but I ignored it, I was **not** going to become Jiyong’s slave. I scampered out of the bed, and ran to the door.

 

 

 

“Yah!” Minzy complained, “Your still unsteady its not the right time to be running away, maybe in a weeks time but not now!”

 

 

 

I ignored her and quickly made my way to the door, I opened it and crashed into someone’s chest, causing me to fall on my but.

 

 

 

“Ow” I mumbled as I rubbed the emerging bruises.

 

 

 

“That excited to see me?” a deep voice said. I looked up to recognize the man that had picked me up before I out.

 

 

 

“EYEBROWS!” I blurted out as I forgot his name, slowly scooting away from him.

 

 

 

“Eyebrows?” I heard a voice chuckle as I glanced at where it came from.

 

 

 

A man I didn’t know was casually leaning against the wall looking at me with an amused expression on his face. He had a tight-skin top on with baggy jeans; his hair was braided giving him a gangster feel to him.

 

 

 

My eyes widened in fear as I saw his muscular arms, reminding me about what these boys were.

 

 

 

“Dara you okay? You look pale” Minzy asked me whilst tapping my shoulder.

 

 

 

I began to sweat as I remembered what Mr. Eyebrows said

 

 

 

“So now what, you don’t want to send her back, but you cant just let her go now she knows we are a drug gang”

 

 

 

“Jiyong…. Drug…Slave…Please….Don’t….Kill…. Me” I began to hyperventilate.

 

 

 

I heard Minzy chuckle next to me, “Dara Unnie, your so funny!”

 

 

 

I looked at Minzy with disbelief.

 

 

 

“What’s so funny” I pouted, slowly composing myself again.

 

 

 

“You think we will kill you” she chuckled.

 

 

 

“We??? Wait….Your in the gang too!?” I asked wide-eyed.

 

 

 

“Yup!” she chirped.

 

 

 

“But... your so innocent and cute-looking”

 

 

 

Minzy giggled, and dragged me up so I stood on my two feet again. I looked up at her, ‘I like her… ‘ I thought as I slowly moved myself behind Minzy, furthering the distance between Mr. Eyebrows, and Mr. Braids.

 

 

 

“Come on, don’t be shy” Minzy flashed me a smile as she grabbed my hand and passed the two men, and took us into a big luxury filled living room. Minzy dragged me to a sofa and sat me down. I looked down and noticed at what I was wearing white short-shorts and a casual pink top.

 

 

 

“Where did my clothes go!”? I squeaked.

 

 

 

“I threw them away silly, they were all torn up” Minzy replied.

 

 

 

“Who… who changed me” I asked nervously, I don’t like to show skin that often so the fact that **someone else** changed me caused me to flush with embarrassment.

 

 

 

“I did, why on earth would I let one of these boys change an innocent girl like you,” A voice said next to me.

 

 

 

I yelped in surprise, and I looked to my right to see a model-worthy girl next to me.

 

 

 

“Im Park Bom, but you can just call me Bom, you do know you made quite the chaotic scene today after you fainted, Seungri and T.O.P thought they killed you with shock and went into a state of frenzy” she snickered.

 

“Sorry” I apologized, “I never really signed up for this though…”

 

 

 

“We know Dara, you just became unlucky to be caught by those bastards, at least our maknae decided to order you as Jiyong’s present so now you will safe after we sort it out with dealing gang”

 

 

 

I sighed in relief; I wasn’t going back to them… thank god.

 

 

 

I heard Bom and Minzy laugh next to me.

 

 

 

“Wah?” I asked curiously.

 

 

 

“Your cute!” Minzy said as she pinched my cheeks.

 

 

 

“Yah!” I complained as I swatted her hands away and furred my eyebrows.

 

 

 

“So now what? What’s going to happen to me?” I asked as I tilted my head to Bom.

 

 

 

Bom heaved a sigh, “Well Jiyong is at the other gang talking something out to get you out of their business, Daesung, Minzy’s boyfriend, also went with him, so that leaves Seungri, Taeyang, and T.O.P-“

 

 

 

“Mr. Braids and Mr. Eyebrows?”

 

 

 

Bom looked at me and burst into a laughing fit, followed by Minzy. Eh? Was it something I said? I bit my lip in confusion.

 

 

 

“Yah, you guys are so loud! I know you are now BFFs or whatever but learn to quiet down” Seungri said as he walked into the living room, followed by Mr. Eyebrows and Mr. Braids.

 

 

 

“EYEBROWS AND BRAIDS” I shouted as I pointed at T.O.P and Taeyang.

 

 

 

Taeyang raised his eyebrows at me, “Im Taeyang, and Eyebrows is T.O.P,” he said with amusement in his voice.

 

 

 

“Oh…” I nodded my head as I registered their names in my head.

 

 

 

Bom was still chuckling as she pulled me in for a hug, “Im going to like you Dara, I haven’t laughed like that in forever”

 

 

 

I gave her a small smile, ‘I wasn’t trying to be funny though’ I thought.

 

 

 

Just then I heard the door open and I saw Jiyong, and a well-built man next to him, must be Daesung, but my eyes quickly darted back to Jiyong as I saw him smirk at me.

 

 

 

“So, is Dara free from those bastards?” Bom asked. I held my breath waiting for his reply.

 

 

 

“Yup”

 

 

 

I sighed in relief.

 

 

 

“I bought her” Jiyong smirked, as he looked straight at me. I froze at his intense glare.

 

 

 

“I own you now Dara” 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the delay of adding a chapter.... Well my finals are in two weeks so i only think i will update maybe once or twice, and then i will be going to Mexico for a week for winter break o3o so i wont be adding any chapters then... BUT WHEN I COME BACK, BE PREPARED TO BE SPAMMED BY MEH CHAPTERS.

 

hehe...

I love you all....

don't kill me..... and sorry for the lame-assed chapter.... Merry christmas??? ok.... bye o.o