17

His Property

 

{Dara POV}

 

I sighed out of boredom once again as I hugged my knees whilst sitting on the sand. I watched as Bom was scolding T.O.P for trying to flirt with girls who only seemed to be of 13 years of age.

 

I blew some hair out of my face and looked to my side to see Jiyong sitting on one of the chairs reading his book.

 

I eyed him from the corner of my eyes, as much as I didn’t want to admit it, Kwon Jiyong seemed to be mighty attractive with his wind styled blonde hair, big sunglasses which helped sharpen his attractive face features, and the relaxed way he lazed on his chair.

 

Well of course these things were to be considered, but I couldn’t help notice at how Jiyong’s swim trucks were dangerously low, and how he shamelessly didn’t wear a top, allowing his lean but muscular body to be exposed.

 

I could see and hear that Jiyong seemed to be the talk of the girls that had seen him. Many giggled and sent him flirty winks, in which he ignored with no hesitation.

 

I saw how one girl who wore a revealing bikini, and walked in a very provocative and ual manner approached Jiyong.

 

I rolled my eyes at the girl, does she seriously think that because she has a big bust and all that she can waltz around like a star.

 

“Hello mister” the girl cooed into Jiyong’s ear as she trailed her hands in an manner down his chest.

 

As her hand was getting lower to the beginning of his trunks, Jiyong grabbed her hand and sent her a glare.

 

“Get away you ,” he sharply said, as he roughly pushed her hand away and resumed reading his book.

 

The girl was obviously astonished at how she was being treated. I giggled at her shocked my face, but immediately looked away and cleared my throat once she looked over at me.

 

The girl composed her self and walked away with he pride ruined slightly, I let out a strangled giggle as I watched the girl go back to her friends.

 

“That was just so funny to you wasn’t it” Jiyong said as he looked over to me and put his book down.

 

“Surprisingly, yes.” I giggled again.

 

I sighed once again as an awkward silence began to creep itself up, I played with the hem of my top and looked at the water.

 

I looked over at Jiyong who seemed to be preoccupied with his phone for the moment.

 

I let out a grin as I scrambled to take the bothersome top that could have caused me a heat with the sun beating down on me, and ran for the water like a mad man.

 

I didn’t care that I was wearing a bikini that was slightly more revealing than I would like it to be, if anyone calls me a I blame Bom, she’s trying to get me by making me seem like a toy.

 

I laughed happily as I found that last thought ironic, wasn’t I technically in the slave business, and just happened to fall into the right hands?

 

I saw Seungri and tackled him. I felt a surge of glee to know how lucky I am to have made new friends from the bad situation I was in.

 

“Escaped from over-protective Jiyong I see?” T.O.P smirked as he watched me sit on the panda’s stomach.

 

“Yup!” I chirped as I sent T.O.P a wink.

 

“That’s great and all Dara, but you are kind of causing me to choke on sand” Seungri breathed as he struggled to keep his face out of the sand.

 

“Oops” I blurted as I stood up and allowed Seungri to stand up again. He ruffled my hair so that it gave me something similar to bed hair.

 

I grinned at Seungri and glanced around to see if Jiyong was around.

 

“Looking for me?” a dark voice said behind me.

 

I squeaked in surprise and turned to face Jiyong.

 

“Um… hi?” I said nervously.

 

“Top. On. Now.” He hissed.

 

“No” I pouted, “that thing is going to give me a heat ”

 

“Your fault for wearing that bikini, the guys are looking at you as if your some type of prey” he said as he gave a group of boys the death glare while blocking their view of me as he positioned himself accordingly.

 

“Well first of all, not my choice of the bikini, no one told me Bom wanted me to become her e or something. Second of all, I want to have fun so stop being such a prune” I said as I saw Jiyong’s face darken more as I described him.

 

“Did you just call me... a prune?” Jiyong hissed.

 

“Yes sir” I replied cheekily.

 

Jiyong leaned down so that he was face to face with me, “I am **not** a prune” he said, almost daring me to argue.

 

“Yes you are” I smiled back at him.

 

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, “Babe, you don’t know how many girls I have ed, and you call me a prune”

 

I stiffened at his words and backed away cautiously. Jiyong sent me a triumphant smirk.

 

“Ill just go and get the top then” he said smugly, pleased to see how my face still stayed in its horrified state.

 

Seungri looked at me worriedly and poked my shoulder, “Dara? What did Jiyong say?”

 

I scrunched my forehead, trying compose myself.

 

“Probably something about ” T.O.P said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Aish, that freaking blonde haired ert, what the hell is wrong with him, I don’t care how many girls he has screwed over, cause i bet you they are hired for something like that. He is just such a-“

 

“Dara?” I was cut short of my angry-rampage mumbling as I looked around for the source of the very familiar voice.

 

“CL!” I squealed as I ran over to give her a bear hug.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OH MEH GOSH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POSTER XINA_VIP! i love it so very much!! i honestly never thought anyone would do that for me, cause honestly i dont think my story is all that great!.

Sorry that i havent been updating, this week has been hell, i have had to stay after school for an extra 7 hours working on my nerdy class im taking. ANYWAY, i hope to be updating you guys with a longer chap this weekend.

 

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING-NESS OF A POSTER

<3