7

His Property

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

 

 

I looked up at the face of my present, to be greeted with a very familiar face…

 

 

 

Dara.

 

 

 

I gasped

 

 

 

“Dara?” I mumbled, I saw her look up at me and she was also in shock.

 

 

 

“Dara” I said again.

 

 

 

I groaned, ‘, why did she have to get involved!!!!!”

 

 

 

“GD, she is pretty right huh,” Seungri said whilst leaning on the wall.

 

 

 

I stood up and stalked away from Dara, pacing back and forth in front of the confused Seungri.

 

 

 

I pulled my hair,

 

 

 

“I know her” I mumbled angrily, I looked back to Dara who sat quietly down, with her hands still tied together.

 

 

 

I walked back to her, forcefully grabbed her wrist and cut the rope from her wrists, not caring or noticing that I accidentally cut her in the process.

 

 

 

“YAH, WHAT THE AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH HER NOW” I yelled as I went back to Seungri.

 

 

 

“Just because you know her doesn’t mean you cant have your fun” Seungri tilted his head whilst saying his statement as if it was something of the ordinary. I looked at my stupid panda with an are-you-an-idiot expression.

 

 

 

“If you don’t want her, ill take her” Seungri continued whilst wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

 

‘Does he want me to murder him, I’ve killed plenty he wouldn’t be much of an exception’ I grinded my teeth together.

 

 

 

“What are you going to do with her now” T.O.P asked after silently coming next to me.

 

 

 

“I don’t now, Aish, why did she have to ruin everything”

 

 

 

“You can just send her back cant you, get a refund?” Seungri said.

 

 

 

“I CANT SEND HER BACK, I KNOW HER” I yelled at the maknae.

 

 

 

T.O.P lifted an eyebrow, “Since when did you care about other people”

 

 

 

“I don’t” I spat out.

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I listened to the conversation, my tears kept falling but I wiped them away with the back of my hand before they had the chance to travel down my face.

 

 

 

I sniffled whilst nursing my bleeding hand from Jiyong’s harsh ‘attempt’ to cut the rope that was restricting my hands.

 

 

 

“So now what, you don’t want to send her back, but you cant just let her go now she knows we are a drug gang”

 

 

 

I looked at T.O.P, fear struck my eyes as what he said sunk in, and I knew too much, would they kill me??

 

 

 

I coward in fear, I was scared.

 

 

 

T.O.P came over to me and knelt down, grabbing my hand to look at my bleeding wrist. I yanked my hand back in fright.

 

 

 

“Your girl is feisty GD,” he said.

 

 

 

“SHE IS NOT MY GIRL, just someone I know from school who wouldn’t leave me alone”

 

 

 

“So **she** is lunchbox girl?” T.O.P questioned, wearing a smug look on his face.

 

 

 

“Wipe that look off your face right now or I swear to god ill make sure to make all your jeans crotch less” Jiyong threatened.

 

 

 

I couldn’t help but giggle slightly at his comment, but gasped in pain as I felt my bruised ribs spike with pain.

 

 

 

I bit my tongue, not wanting to allow myself to look weaker that what my state was already like. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to subside when I noticed that I was being lifted up.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes in confusion to see that T.O.P was carrying me bridal style to the bathroom, I screamed in fright and elbowed him in the ribs sharply while pulling on his lips to get him to release me.

 

 

 

“YAH” he screamed, letting go of me.

 

 

 

I fell down causing my back to hit the floor in an uncomfortable position, causing a sharp spark shoot up my spine, “Don’t touch me” I hissed before my eyesight grew hazy before I out.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter, but i dont think my chapters will be all too long right now since finals is coming up. But tada! I posted! Yay? And to all my One word to describe him: Jerk  readers i will be posting a story someone time tomorrow (well later on today considering its 12:30 am for me.... hehe

 

Oh, i was just wondering and would really like to hear ur guys opinion, a few of you have asked me to write ... im not against it but i will prob be madly blushing if i write it and i hope my mum doesnt find out o.o Im not exactly 18.. hehe im only a sophmore in high school.. so yah.. but i would like to know if u do or dont want to have o.o i always like to here my readers opinion on things.

 

Sorry for my long rant... and short chapter... wish me luck on finals coming up this month ^.^

<3