10

His Property

 

{No one POV}

 

 

 

Dara, Minzy, and Bom all arrived back at the gangs headquarters, both Minzy and Bom talked to one another in quick hasted sentences and dragged the confused Dara around like a doll.

 

 

 

“Dara, go in Jiyong’s apartment, T.O.P and Daesung will be there to watch you, the others will be with me cause we need to talk about some stuff” Bom said quickly, then left with Minzy without hearing a reply.

 

 

 

“O-Kay?” Dara mumbled stunned, and began walking to Jiyong’s door.

 

 

 

Dara fumbled with the spare key that Minzy had given her earlier on, attempting to open the door, when the door suddenly opened by its self and revealed a tired Daesung.

 

 

 

“Oh. Hi” Dara squeaked.

 

 

 

“Come in” Daesung sighed as he closed the door after Dara and went to a spare room and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

{Dara POV}

 

 

 

I looked at Daesung and his worn out state, he covered his eyes with his arm seeming to want to get some sleep.

 

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and went into Jiyong’s bedroom to grab a pillow and blanket.

 

 

 

I went back to Daesung and covered him swiftly with the blanket and placed his head on the pillow. I looked down satisfied and let out a small yelp as I saw Daesung’s confused eyes look at me.

 

 

 

“I just thought…you… would want to be… more comfy. You looked tired… so. Yah” I croaked out.

 

 

 

“Thanks” Daesung gave me a quick eye smile before closing his eyes again and attempted to catch sleep.

 

 

 

I sighed and walked into the living room and sat down on one of the beanbags.

 

 

 

“Hey” a voice spoke in my ear.

 

 

 

I yelped and held onto my chest, attempting to calm my franticly beating heart.

 

 

 

I looked up to see T.O.P grinning at me.

 

 

 

“Oh its just you” I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

“Oh its just you” T.O.P mimicked before rolling his eyes, “geez im happy to see you too”

 

 

 

I narrowed my eyes at him, “you should be happy I said that and didn’t end up clawing you eyes out while shouting FIRE”

 

 

 

“Well that wouldn’t be very smart clawing a gangsters eyes out” he raised an eyebrow in question. “And why on earth would you shout Fire, out of all the possible words.”

 

 

 

“My teacher told me to shout fire in case of any event like a or something, cause then others would be more likely to check up on you”

 

 

 

“Ah” T.O.P nodded. I flashed him a grin, proud of my explanation.

 

 

 

“Well that’s bull”

 

 

 

My smile faltered and I glared at him. “Your bull”

 

 

 

“You know how to work yourself to a man’s heart don’t you” T.O.P dramatically placed his hand on his chest.

 

 

 

“Hold up, since when we were close”

 

 

 

“Since Jiyong owns you now, considering im one of his awesome friends that also means I own you a little bit”

 

 

 

“Im sorry but I have taste in my owners, you cant possibly own me”

 

 

 

“WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN” T.O.P pouted.

 

 

 

“What ever you think it means” I chuckled at his cute expression. “Oh and does Jiyong really own me?” I asked with a little hope of it being a total lie.

 

 

 

“Yup” T.O.P replied curtly.

 

 

 

“Aish” I scrunched my nose up and propped my face on my hand, “Why does a rat own me” I mumbled inaudibly.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Nothing” I sighed.

 

 

 

I watched as T.O.P made his way over to the computer and saw him scrolling down aimlessly as he looked through the news.

 

 

 

“Hey, by the way do you know where the others went? They kind of ditched after I mentioned CL’s name to Bom,” I ask as I observed T.O.P tensed up at my question.

 

 

 

“Its nothing you need to worry about” he replied coldly.

 

 

 

“Sheesh, you don’t have to go jock frost on me, just say something like Gang stuff or something” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

“Ok, its gang stuff”

 

 

 

“What kind of gang stuff?”

 

 

 

“I though you told me to tell you gang stuff and then end of conversation”

 

 

 

“When did I ever say that?”

 

 

 

“You implied it”

 

 

 

“I never implied it”

 

 

 

“Yes you did”

 

 

 

“No, what I imply is what im aware of, and im 100 percent sure that I didn’t imply that”

 

 

 

“So not 110 percent now are you”

 

 

 

“What… the…. Hell?”

 

 

 

“Hell the what” T.O.P stated coyly.

 

 

 

“SHUT UP OR IM GOING TO ING SHOW DARA YOUR DUCK-PRINTED BOXERS T.O.P” Daesung screamed from the room over.

 

 

 

“DO IT I DARE YOU” T.O.P replied.

 

 

 

“Aish” I sighed as I ignored the over-wall conversation/ argument that Daesung and T.O.P were holding about boxers.

 

 

 

‘I wonder what the “gang stuff” is’ I thought.

 

 

 

A/N: I took my first two finals today, and i got an A on meh math! WOOT TO THE ING WOOT.

I have two more finals tomorrow, which i should have probably have studied for some more... but who has time for that eh? ANYWAY, i have school up to thursaday and then im going to Mexico, i will try and update once or twice before i leave.

 

AND I KEPT MY PROMISE ABOUT UPDATING IF I GOT 30 COMMENTS Even if its like really late.....\

Well imma go to sleep now....

ehhehehehehehee YOU LOVE ME.... bye