35

His Property

 

{Jiyong POV}

 

I pinched my nose bridge as I tried to sooth the bothersome migraine that was pounding my head.

 

So much was on my plate right now.

 

CL is YG’s daughter, and knows who we are.

 

How did she find out who we are? We are known to keep our identities a secret, and no one has been able to infiltrate our headquarters to find any information on us.

 

How the hell did that she-devil access our information to find out who we are??

 

She could be after Dara now, scared that I am using her as a hostage.

 

And now I learn the CL is ing related to YG. Related. Its not like I can kill the girl now. If I even lay a finger on CL, YG will be on my .

 

No wonder YG never wanted us to kill of CL and her gang, Shinee, although I insisted on it multiple times.

 

“Hey man, you have someone on the phone for you” T.O.P said as he walked up to me and gave me a phone.

 

I sighed and cleared my voice slightly before answering.

 

“GD here”

 

“Um, GD sir… um…” The man on the phone croaked.

 

“Who is this, and spit out whatever you need to say. Im busy and don’t have time to waste time.” I snapped being the impatient person I am.

 

“Um, I am one of the guards you stationed in front of Dara’s room.”

 

“And, is Bom and Minzy looking after her well?”

 

“Um, well, Bom and Minzy had left to get some food and during the period of time they were gone…. Dara… um”

 

“What happened.” I hissed. Now pissed that I was getting any straightforward information.

 

“Dara had left the room, and she hasn’t been back, it has been 15 minutes already.

 

“Why. The. Hell. Would. You. Let. Her. Out.” I gritted my teeth. I waved Seungri over by my side.

 

“She, uh, said she had… cramps. Women cramps” The man squeaked.

 

I sighed audibly and shoved the phone to Seungri.

 

“Talk to that idiot on the line, Dara escaped and now we need to find her before CL does.

 

I heard someone chuckle across the room from me and I looked to see Taeyang grinning like an idiot.

 

“What” I seethed.

 

“You definitely picked a special one, I mean not only is she a brave or stupid enough to go against a well known and dangerous drug dealer. But she is also friends with CL”

 

I glared at Taeyang and stood up whilst grabbing my jacket.

 

“That girl is seriously causing me to go crazy. What would she do if I wasn’t watching her. Accidentally walk into a nuclear testing area?” I sighed and started walking to the door.

 

“Well she managed to get herself caught in the ion ring before. So maybe.” Taeyang chuckled as he went to tell the others what was happening.

 

I shook my head and smirked slightly at the memories of when I first got to know Dara.

 

I clicked my tongue.

 

So she thinks she can escape?
 

That’s not happening.

 

She’s My Property.

 

 

A/N: SORRY I AHVENT BEEN UPDATING. FINALS ARE FINALLY FINSIHED SO I CAN. one more day of school then SUMMER. MWAHAHAAHAHAHA

Anyway.. this story is going to be finished within the next few chapters....

Please comment and sub!

 

MY TUMBLR:  http://patbingu.tumblr.com/